STAR TREK You Know It-You Love It-Let's Talk About It!

:rofl:

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

First Contact Day!

2 Likes

Check out that badge!

ENSIGN Uhura!

4 Likes

Oh look, it’s me and my squad at the Con dance! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

So at the end of the last episode, they teased that we would finally learn what Jack’s whole deal is. And at the end of this week’s episode they…teased that we would finally learn what Jack’s whole deal is.

Karma has dire things in store for JJ Abrams for unleashing Mystery Box storytelling upon the world.

4 Likes

JJ just learnt from the master. That would be Chris Carter. Don’t know where you’re going, just add some eerie backstory and fill it in later when you figure it out. Never get it figured out, it remains one of those fandom mysteries that people can argue about.

4 Likes

Karma would be someone breaking into J. J. Abrams’ home or office and doing a livestream of the unboxing of the unopened Mystery Box he’s been holding on to all these years.

1 Like

Another edition of “So you want your desktop PC to look like the Borg Cube”.

2 Likes

I still have no idea what’s going on on Picard. I’m still a season behind, and I don’t think I’d be getting as much out of it as those who have TNG/DS9/VOY fresher in their minds.

I’ll get there eventually; I am on a quest to watch every episode of Trek ever made!

1 Like

The Armada games were great. They failed to capture the spirit of Star Trek, but who didn’t love assimilating enemy ships?

1 Like

https://gofobo.com/main/blp/c3RhcnRyZWtwaWNhcmRpbWF4

1 Like

Odd that it’s in just those 10(?) cities, and why only IMAX? Most cinemas can do 4K live events fine. (RiffTrax, for example.) And why free, for that matter.

I’m wary of that last part of the finale description, too. It makes me wonder: will this be the last Star Trek I will ever [want to] see? (other than SNW?) Not really spoilery, just portentous: “explosive, new revelations that will alter the fate of the Federation forever.”

1 Like

<chorus>”Again?”</chorus>

1 Like

3 Likes

And we HIKED up the gravity hill — BOTH WAYS!

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

“And you, Barclay, are a madman with pretensions of grandeur!”

1 Like