Start your Halloween music playlist…

3 Likes

From a singer I just recently discovered… his command of his voice is incredible-

5 Likes

Somehow, the sequel to Touch Of Satan happened 1-3 years before the original movie. That Satan, he’s a tricky one. :smiley:

3 Likes

I remember Count Gore De Vol used to use this one to pad time on Creature Feature on WDCA when a movie was short.

Deserves a medal for even attempting to rhyme the word “parthenogenesis.”

3 Likes
4 Likes

Samhain is better than the Misfits

4 Likes

And now, for a few Halloween-related songs from my October topic:

3 Likes

Don’t let Glenn Danzig hear that. He still has a tour to sell I think.

3 Likes

not known in many circles either

2 Likes

Oddly enough, I’ve never been to a haunted house. Once, a house on the next block had an explosion and burnt to the ground, though. Somebody was cooking meth, years before Breaking Bad made that a trendy career choice. A couple of our windows cracked. It was a hoot. :confused:

4 Likes

Ain’t nobody gonna mention King Diamond?

1 Like

@TheBindingPolymer
not until December with his yuletide favorite No Presents For Christmas!

3 Likes

Apart from the title, not spooky at all, unless you’re afraid of funk. I am all in on this band atm, cheggidout.

2 Likes

If you’re missing your deceased life partner, just travel to a strange town and consult with a famous local witch. What could possibly go wrong?! :wink:

(This song is just lying out there, waiting for some enterprising up-and-coming woman metalhead to give it a more contemporary paint job.)

2 Likes
3 Likes

2 Likes

20 days to go!

(language warning on ^^^)

2 Likes

To add onto the Ice Nine Kills playlist, I offer their latest single: Funeral Derangements. Very good if you want to scare the absolute CRAP out of people with how hard it goes from the start.

2 Likes

From the Cowboy Bebop: the Movie soundtrack. This plays during a Halloween parade.

3 Likes

scientist doesnt need the hype art to be great. greensleeves was just biting mad professor’s style because he was moving in on the scene at the time and had great art (without overselling the content very often).
the album that burns my head out most is Wins The World Cup. No crowd noise, no bits of anthems, no game calls sent through effects…nothing but instrumentals that may only loosely be called dubs even with hopeton’s often subtle dub mixes.

1 Like