Start your Halloween music playlist…

I only ever heard the original version of “You’re Dead” that played in the movie, but it’s a good cover.
“Pretend We’re Dead” makes me sentimental. I used to date a KJ. Before we were an item, the first time I went to his place was to record backing vocals for that song so he could turn it into a usable track

3 Likes

Not gonna post the current project because it looks like a collection of garbage, but the Dracula soundtrack paired really well with arts n’ crafts in the basement… so thanks for adding that extra level of sinister to the last hour, lol

3 Likes

Lizzy Borden - Long May They Haunt Us

Pyramaze - Sleepy Hollow

Rage - Ghosts

4 Likes

Primus
Mr. Krinkle

3 Likes
4 Likes

I heard this at The Mad Hatter’s Tea Party at Disney’s California Adventure on Halloween several years ago and it’s been a go-to song since. Thanks White Rabbit DJ (Missy Beltran)! Video is prolly–no definitely-- NSFW…

3 Likes
6 Likes

Also the theme to WGN’s old Creature Feature show.

4 Likes

Randy Piper’s Animal - Zombie (Cranberries)

Saints and Sinners - Frankenstein

4 Likes

. . .man, this hobbit fanfic gets dark.

7 Likes

Have to make some room for the 'fits.

Glen Danzig, the Maestro of Oh-s, Woah-s and No-s, is at the top of his craft on this version. Plus the lyric ‘ripped up like Shredded Wheat’ is an all time favourite. How do you rip something that crumbles, Glen?

6 Likes

This song has the lyrical equivalent of an ‘The End…Or Is It?’ stinger. Although I’m glad there wasn’t a sequel.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s already a sequel to “By-Tor and the Snow Dog” and this didn’t need to be a trilogy. Rush can barely do duologies!

2 Likes

Well, now that @Yorkshire_Paul brings up the Misfits œuvre corpus, there’s only one question on my mind every Halloween.

6 Likes

There was a (probably too long) period of time when and friend and I would start any question with an impression of the ‘Mommy’ GD uses at 0:33. Might bring that back actually.

3 Likes

I am 1000% SHOCKED that no one has mentioned Ice Nine Kills yet. Their last two albums were literally themed around famous horror films (many of which were released around Halloween). Here are some of my favorites:

I’ll leave it up to you all to guess the movie associated with each song. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes
2 Likes

@jimmy_two_times

had earlier thought about posting this song with this still frame…
if you recall Tom’s screams it links up nicely.

back when jukeboxes still hadnt faded away, and before the digital ones came on the scene, i remember going to a sports bar in Orlando before a concert we were seeing at the Sapphire Supper Club. there was a jukebox and I paid for 5 plays - all The End long version. We left half-way through the 3rd play. :facepunch::beers:

1 Like

Positively wicked, dude!

2 Likes

by the end they were probably yelling like Servo at the end of Wild World of Batwoman :joy_cat:

2 Likes