š™š™š™š Super-Secret, Pseudo-Private, Regular Loungeā„¢ šŸ¤«

Are you kidding? Weā€™ve got a whole new lake in the parking lot and I really really hope thatā€™s just thunder roaringā€¦

2 Likes

Well as long as it doesnā€™t catch fire like the poolā€¦

1 Like

No, no fire.

The perpetual whirlpool with purple smoke and the occasional lightning bolt shooting out of it, sure, but as long as you stay far enough away from it itā€™s like the most expensive thing you could get at Spencerā€™s.

4 Likes

I was beginning to wonder when that industrial-grade smoothie machine I ordered was going to be delivered.

2 Likes

As an Industrial Gila Dolphin I promise I had nothing to do with that!

What are we talking about, again?

2 Likes

Well, I wouldnā€™t go that far.

Drive bus. Tour bus. Bus for tourists.

R.af1c280adedc86f09d01b15186e9d0d6

5 Likes

It will come out no more.

2 Likes

Best Chinatown tour. 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Made great drinks too!!

8 Likes

Always starts with something small!

2 Likes

ā€œItā€™s all in the reflexes.ā€

1 Like

Like I told my last wife.

Oh, wait, no I didnā€™t.

My mind and my spirit were going north and south.

Not with that bottle. This one.

1 Like

ā€œJust remember what olā€™ Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big olā€™ storm right square in the eye and he says, ā€˜Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it.ā€™ā€

2 Likes

ā€œYes, sir. The checkā€™s in the mail!ā€

4 Likes

You wrote a check? What is this, 1975? Pshaw. I do all my transactions in cold, hard gold ingots. :face_with_monocle:

I expect exact change when I eventually close my tab.

But not today!

Gold ingots? How passĆ©! The Loungeā„¢ has a preference for rhodium, as its price averages about ten times that of an identical mass of gold. Much easier to transport. Iridiumā€™s not bad, either.

Yes, but can you swim in it like Scrooge McDuck?

4 Likes

Youā€™d have to settle for a kiddie pool full of rhodium coins instead of a Olympic-size diving pool of gold coins, but itā€™d have the same value.

1 Like

I dunno. The whimsy value seems lacking.
:face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

Itā€™s a compromise between monetary density, transport safety, and stability. Once you get above rhodium in value, you have to start worrying about half-life, fissionability, radiation shielding, and the like.

As for whimsy, stop in sometime at any decent jewelerā€™s shop and ask to see a rhodium-plated ring. You may change your mind!

ATTENTION: This thread has reached 3000 posts.

3 Likes