š™š™š™š Super-Secret, Pseudo-Private, Regular Loungeā„¢ šŸ¤«

Thatā€™s why we all take fiber supplementsā€¦

3 Likes

Why do you think there are bowls of complementary prunes all over the place?

3 Likes

Indeed! Only after becoming Regular does the Keeper explain the blood pact and what we must do to stay Regular. Mwahaha. I lost my regular status months ago and have no idea how to get it back (the Keeper isnā€™t responding to me). Something to do with phases of the moon and drinking from strange goblets, I think.

5 Likes

You misspelled ā€œfishing.ā€

The way you all tip, I doubt you could even keep the sketchy kitchen staff from going walkabout once on a while.

1 Like

Hey, I tip just fine.
Faint Omg GIF by Brittany Broski

1 Like

Wooden nickels are too legitimate currency!

Despite not really being around for a while Iā€™m still Regular

Round of Quantro for everyone!

2 Likes

Youā€™re the Ted Nelson of the group: regularly not around?

How many gallons of Tom & Jerry mix are we going to need this year? Itā€™s going to hit the stores soon, so I want to load up like a doomsday prepper.

1 Like

Cool! All my Fiestaware mugs are Tom & Jerrys.

3 Likes

Aaand itā€™s gone.

Aaaand itā€™s gone.

Au contraire mon frĆØre

Regular-ness maintained

One round of prune smoothies for everyone!

4 Likes

I could be regular tomorrow. I just donā€™t wanna. Regular status is so political now. So I got transferred to leg pulling.

2 Likes

Oh, it just doesnā€™t show up as your badge!

Thatā€™sā€¦a thingā€¦I guessā€¦look, just because Iā€™m regular doesnā€™t mean I know whatā€™s going on.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s more than one kind of Regular around here.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s highly irregular!

5 Likes

Yeah, thereā€™s also Clu Guregular status.

4 Likes

Gee, Merriam-Webster, have you been hanging out with us all this time? :nerd_face:

4 a NORMAL, STANDARD: such as
(1): ABSOLUTE, COMPLETE
// a regular fool
// the office seemed like a regular madhouse

4 Likes

Ok, regular fools, while youā€™re busy with semantics Iā€™m whipping up a bucket of mimosas, because itā€™s new episode day and breakfast is important, and youā€™re all more fun when youā€™re drunk (itā€™s true, and yes I have data). Youā€™ll have to serve yourselves, and use the blue cups next to the bucket. No double-dipping, you animals, this is a classy joint.

Which Iā€™m now going to burn upstairs.

5 Likes

All right, Iā€™m back from Germany, and Iā€™ve replaced all the mugs with real German steins. 1 Liter size.

Plan accordingly.

6 Likes