𝙏𝙝𝙚 Super-Secret, Pseudo-Private, Regular Lounge™ 🤫

That’s why we all take fiber supplements…

3 Likes

Why do you think there are bowls of complementary prunes all over the place?

3 Likes

Indeed! Only after becoming Regular does the Keeper explain the blood pact and what we must do to stay Regular. Mwahaha. I lost my regular status months ago and have no idea how to get it back (the Keeper isn’t responding to me). Something to do with phases of the moon and drinking from strange goblets, I think.

5 Likes

You misspelled “fishing.”

The way you all tip, I doubt you could even keep the sketchy kitchen staff from going walkabout once on a while.

1 Like

Hey, I tip just fine.
Faint Omg GIF by Brittany Broski

1 Like

Wooden nickels are too legitimate currency!

Despite not really being around for a while I’m still Regular

Round of Quantro for everyone!

2 Likes

You’re the Ted Nelson of the group: regularly not around?

How many gallons of Tom & Jerry mix are we going to need this year? It’s going to hit the stores soon, so I want to load up like a doomsday prepper.

Cool! All my Fiestaware mugs are Tom & Jerrys.

3 Likes

Aaand it’s gone.

Aaaand it’s gone.

Au contraire mon frère

Regular-ness maintained

One round of prune smoothies for everyone!

4 Likes

I could be regular tomorrow. I just don’t wanna. Regular status is so political now. So I got transferred to leg pulling.

2 Likes

Oh, it just doesn’t show up as your badge!

That’s…a thing…I guess…look, just because I’m regular doesn’t mean I know what’s going on.

4 Likes

There’s more than one kind of Regular around here.

5 Likes

That’s highly irregular!

5 Likes

Yeah, there’s also Clu Guregular status.

4 Likes

Gee, Merriam-Webster, have you been hanging out with us all this time? :nerd_face:

4 a NORMAL, STANDARD: such as
(1): ABSOLUTE, COMPLETE
// a regular fool
// the office seemed like a regular madhouse

4 Likes

Ok, regular fools, while you’re busy with semantics I’m whipping up a bucket of mimosas, because it’s new episode day and breakfast is important, and you’re all more fun when you’re drunk (it’s true, and yes I have data). You’ll have to serve yourselves, and use the blue cups next to the bucket. No double-dipping, you animals, this is a classy joint.

Which I’m now going to burn upstairs.

5 Likes

All right, I’m back from Germany, and I’ve replaced all the mugs with real German steins. 1 Liter size.

Plan accordingly.

5 Likes