š™š™š™š Super-Secret, Pseudo-Private, Regular Loungeā„¢ šŸ¤«

Prost on your safe return!
:beers:

5 Likes

Flip the lid before drinking to prevent tooth damage.

3 Likes

Itā€™s that time of year, folks!

Given that we just received a huge shipment of (I hope) plastic skeletal pieces, itā€™s a good time to remind everyone of The Loungeā„¢ā€™s Spooky Decor Rule!

10 Likes

But my decorations tick every single one of those boxes. This is a witch hunt!

3 Likes

checks schedule

Actually, the Witch Hunt isnā€™t until the 17th at midnight, right after the Zombie Shuffle. Please sign up on the Announcement Board if youā€™d like to participate (or be the target of) said Hunt!

5 Likes

I keep getting lost looking for the corn maze.

2 Likes

Just wake me when itā€™s Turkey Dayā€¦:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Okay but what if I drip, ooze, and crawl? Youā€™re not going to discriminate are you???

3 Likes

Unless youā€™re hanging from the ceiling, mounted on the wall, or anchored to a tabletop, youā€™re not decor. No worries!

(The above guidelines are suspended during the All Hallowsā€™ Eve Ball on the 31st. Weā€™re probably all going to be on the ceiling, walls, and tables at that point!)

5 Likes

Listen, could someone just fill this up with candy for me already? :bucket:

3 Likes

39704-Candy-Corn-Gif

2 Likes

Here ya go

4 Likes

JINX!!

(Hallows know thereā€™s enough of thatā€¦stuffā€¦around.)

Candy Corn GIF by Lewis Black

4 Likes

Thanks, everyone - this stuff tastes terrible, as you all well know, but I have to eat the first bucketful for science to remind myself that itā€™s terrible.

4 Likes

Is there somewhere outside that I can park the TARDIS? I thought it would bring a nice bit of a nerdy ambience to the place but it violates at least four of those prohibitions.

1 Like

Iā€™ll refer you to Rule #29 of The Loungeā„¢. Happy parking! (We donā€™t recommend parking outside. Too many dumpster fires being set right now!)

4 Likes

But you repeat yourself.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a LOT of crates of soon-to-expire ā€˜Raisin Slugsā€™ that we are supposed to give out to Trick-or-Treaters, but having seen them Iā€™m not so sure anymore.

1 Like

This does not apply to your bartenders, who may indeed attempt to strangle patrons, at any time of year, but most especially on amateur nights (Halloween, New Yearā€™s Eve, and St. Patrickā€™s Day). Tip thoughtfully.

2 Likes

Three words:

CANDY CORN MAZE

3 Likes