š™š™š™š Super-Secret, Pseudo-Private, Regular Loungeā„¢ šŸ¤«

1 Like

I like to cover multiple genres with my costumes.

F'ed Up Lol GIF by What We Do in the Shadows

4 Likes

Itā€™s important to note that n is an exponent, not a scalar, in order to discourage scofflaws. That is,

The Super-Secret Pseudo-Private Regular Loungeā„¢ shields will be set to only permit the violator to park in sub-basement #3n, which is a 3n-hour walk (subjective) from the Lounge where n = (cumulative number of Rule #29 violations - 2).

Three cumulative violations, you walk for three hours. Four violations, you walk for nine hours. Five violations, and you literally will be walking all day. Itā€™s all subjective, of course; no time will have passed objectively.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I WAS TOLD THERE WOULD BE NO MATH!

6 Likes

You were misinformed.

2 Likes

Itā€™s neither candy, nor cornā€¦ :thinking: A mystery, wrapped in an enigma, smothered in high fructose corn syrupā€¦

3 Likes

Candy, candy, candy, candy, candy, candy, corn. THHHHHPT!

Somebodyā€™s gotta eat it, I guess. Itā€™s no good for house insulation, and it wonā€™t qualify for clean fill.

Oh hey lookit, I get fake cake.

3 Likes

Enjoy your fake party, @DAV! Do not eat or drink anything.

2 Likes

Happy Home Alone GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

drumming the brady bunch GIF

5 Likes

Bobs Burgers Someone GIF

2 Likes

This is fine. Itā€™s how Iā€™ve spent every work day for the past 2.something years. Brb, thereā€™s a squirrel looking in at me. His name is Arnold.

3 Likes

Happy cakes to you :cake:

2 Likes

< warning > Iā€™m going to be bringing back copious amounts of port next week. Since we only have 1 liter steins thanks to @LadyStarblade, I suggest you spend the time upping your tolerance. < /warning >

6 Likes

Stay calm, everyone: Iā€™ll start laying in a stash of bleu cheese and fine cigars now.

2 Likes

Ooh! Port Wine Sauce!

3 Likes

I read that as pot. But portā€™s good, too - I guess.

1 Like

Nope. Jack Kerouac favored port, and since I have a mental age of about sixteen, so do I.

And I totally do not have a court date for drinking-related offenses tomorrow afternoon, so I say do it!

OTOH, I have a ā€œkind ofā€ cool new watch that ā€œkind ofā€ works, in the way that all analog chronograph watches doā€¦but I have a new Zippo and a new torch insert for it, filled up with Lotus Premium Butane.

Accept no substitutes.

And a half a pack of menthols.

Do it!

Cā€™mon! Hit me! Yeah!

1 Like

Okay, NO ONE PANIC at the burning smell! With the possibility of snow flurries tonight, weā€™ve turned on the heat for the first time in six months and apparently the duct cleaning guys werenā€™t very thorough.

Iā€™m told the ā€œcooked trollā€ smell should pass in a few hours.

Thank you for your attention!

5 Likes