š™š™š™š Super-Secret, Pseudo-Private, Regular Loungeā„¢ šŸ¤«

Heā€™s got quite a few side gigs from what I understand. Busy, busy, busy.

1 Like

So is he a lube distributor, a distributor working on old engines, or a distributor distributor?

2 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

I knew you were going to say that! I must be a physic!

Itā€™s physics, man, physics.

Not physics, a physic. Get it right, or youā€™ll need physicking yourself.

Oh, like a physiciatrist!

More like a physic-ian.

Ian owes me money.

Iā€™ll pass. I prefer to keep my blood inside and my mercury outside. Itā€™s just a thing.

1 Like

There is a patron that is abusing the ā€œHovercraft Onlyā€ parking area; to clarify, 10 feral cats in an old refrigerator box is NOT a hovercraftā€¦there is ample Crazy Cat Parent parking near the hamster cages !

2 Likes

Are the cats generating lift via static electricity? Might be a loophole.

4 Likes

Ok, fess up yā€™all!

Who ate all the rum cake?

I made that for Turkey Day!

Sigh

Go, go calypso, goā€¦

Sigh

Fine, Iā€™ll make more. Or, maybe some fried bread puddin with rum sauce and whipped creamā€¦

But so help me God, if yā€™all eat that before Turkey Dayā€¦

1 Like

Well someone put candles in it, and well, I thought it was a birthday cake. It was very good though! (there will be no comments on exactly how many candles were on said cake, BTW)

2 Likes

I mean, I use a lot of rum, so Iā€™d probably have avoided any open flames around it?

But, as long as it made a good birthday cake for you. Itā€™s all good.

3 Likes

Oh, good, I was afraid bagpipers were lurking around somewhere.

3 Likes

Excuse me, donā€™t want to interrupt but:
The wind is starting to pick up a bit outside, so those of you who have their giant hamster balls parked outside may wish to go and check theyā€™re properly tethered.

4 Likes

Yes, and after trying a few, I need to say, you people really need to step up your seasoning game !

If Iā€™ve said it once, Iā€™ve said a thousand times, salt, salt, salt !

Oh, Baeā€¦

On this Turkey Day Eve, weā€™ve been asked by Gizmoplex Theater Staff if they could use our kitchen to make additional snacks so the theater snack bar doesnā€™t get overwhelmed.

I said sure, then thoughtā€¦ā€œWait, we have a kitchen in here? Since when?ā€

Did anyone else know this? And if so, where the heck is it?

4 Likes