𝙏𝙝𝙚 Super-Secret, Pseudo-Private, Regular Lounge™ 🤫

I’m not so sure how I feel about a bunch of theater geeks comin’ in here, and singing showtunes, and dancing around, acting like they own the place.

We run a tight ship in this kitchen, so here are the rules for those thee a tur people:

No “Cats” costumes; this also goes for “Waiting for Godot”, but; “Lion King” ones are allowed, those are kind of cool.

No backstage weirdos, set designers, writers, etc., you know…the weirdos. We want people with “stage presence”. Presents don’t hurt either.

You can’t touch the radio dial, the dishwashers are very feisty when it comes to their music.

And lastly, if I even smell one hint of a mime, they will go directly into a stew or delicious pie.

3 Likes

You think the food just cooks itself?!

You ever see a dish wash itself?!

That’s the problem with a well-run kitchen; it becomes invisible. But we see EVERYTHING!

3 Likes

Y’know, I think I might hang out by the dishwashers a little more often…

5 Likes

look cleaning GIF

4 Likes

Wait, what? The food doesn’t cook itself? Don’t you have a cake materializer? Get with the times!
Design-for-Dreaming-Cake-Under-Glass

4 Likes

Oh, Padawan…

1 Like

I think the biggest issue is that there is A Kitchen Phone! A Bright Red Phone!

All the staff can’t resist calling their friends and gloating. :phone:

1 Like

It nicely matches the bright red stapler someone swiped from their office a few months ago and left as collateral on a martini loan.

4 Likes

Well sure, that’s where the cheerleader hangs out :mega:

3 Likes

Two, four, six, eight!
What do we refrigerate?
Turducken! Turducken!
Yaaaaaaaay!

6 Likes

/me pops up from behind the kitchen counter…

Obi Wan Hello there GIF by Star Wars

Did someone say something?

I’m making homemade sweet potato pecan pancakes with rum sauce and whipped cream !

3 Likes

cat pancakes GIF

2 Likes

Just a friendly reminder that Rule #55 is now in effect.

1 Like

4 Likes

WHAT?

I CAN’T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF TINSEL AND WHAM!

(Also, please remember that “Whamaggedon” does not officially begin until December 1st.)

2 Likes

The stool hasn’t been decorated yet. It’s not this time of year without the stool all decked out. Chop chop.

2 Likes

The Lounge™ jukebox seems to be an appropriate place for this:

2 Likes

:rotating_light:WHAMAGEDDON 2022 IS LIVE!:rotating_light:

In the spirit of Fair Play, “Last Christmas” has been disabled in The Lounge Jukebox. Anyone found trying to circumvent this will be put in a giant hamster ball and given to Nessie for an hour.

Happy hunting!

6 Likes

What about Gary?

He likes rolling around with Nessie !

Please disable that John Lennon song too. Oh, and that whoop-dee-doo and dickery-dock one.

1 Like