š™š™š™š Super-Secret, Pseudo-Private, Regular Loungeā„¢ šŸ¤«

Hey!! Whatā€™s next? Stealing my sea salt caramel chip recipe for Biscuit Week? :dizzy_face:

I mean, I wouldnā€™t blame you, theyā€™re delicious!!

(And that got me literally LOLing at my office, so thanks for that!!)

7 Likes

Furiously taking notes

5 Likes

If the Gizmoplex needs programming ideas for the ā€œoff seasonā€: The Great MSD3K Bake-Off wouldnā€™t be a bad idea!

5 Likes

Sooooā€¦last night after my shift here at The Loungeā„¢, I was accosted and spirited off to my local arcade bar, where I was plied with game tokens, trays of loaded totchos, and far too much beer for a Monday night. I played all the classics, including about 15 different pinball machines, then the cake made an appearanceā€¦I barely remembered to snap a picture mid-consumption (did I mention the beer?).

And then my four year old adopted nephew proudly presented me with the gifts he chose for me, so chosen because he knows I ā€œlike old monsters.ā€

And then we had the Talk about how these ā€œmonstersā€ were merely misunderstood. :laughing:

So a lovely surprise birthday indeed. And now, OMG. The coffee thing still stands and I call dibs on the hose!

9 Likes

Happy belated birthday! Iā€™m glad you had good day and hope you get all the coffee you deserve this morning.

I also will throw my oven mitts in the ring for a Bake Offā„¢ Baking Show. :woman_cook:t3::pie:

Speaking of, Happy Pi Day!

6 Likes

I need a nephew that gives me badass Universal monsters.

4 Likes

Thanks!

And aw crapā€¦okayā€¦runs back to the kitchen and fires up the ovens

I can probably loan mine out for a fee. Heā€™ll take payment in cake pops. Heā€™s pretty easy that way!

5 Likes

Thereā€™s a burger place right by the local arcade bar that we go to and every time we go, I tell my daughter, ā€œwell, see you later. Iā€™m going to the arcade bar.ā€ 12 is a long way from 21.

2 Likes

Our local pinball place does parties, but itā€™s BYOintoxicants, which I appreciate, actually.

5 Likes

I just realized that we are fellow Pisces. My day draws nigh.

4 Likes

Greetings, fellow Fish! :tropical_fish: :fish:

3 Likes

I love seeing places for classic arcade and pinball games to play pop up lately. I have a local one in Claremont,CA.

Cyclone was a personal favorite of mine and some pizza parlor near me would always have one for Hook in the early 90s.

4 Likes

Ok, who put fish in the pizza ovenā€¦ again?

Someone better fess up, or no one gets pizza.

7 Likes

If you give a fish a pizza

6 Likes

What about anchovies?

3 Likes
3 Likes

Youā€™ll never be able to tune it.

8 Likes

I know this one! Give a fish a pizza, you feed it for a day. Teach a fish to pizza and you feed it for a lifetime.

6 Likes

Did someone say fish?

10 Likes

That is one ungodly YouTube thumbnail.

5 Likes