𝙏𝙝𝙚 Super-Secret, Pseudo-Private, Regular Lounge™ 🤫

It is.

Where’s that darned bartender? I don’t have fingernails so it’s really difficult for me to open a can of beer.

Or whatever soda, seltzer since the younglings have arrived just in time.

2 Likes

6 Likes

fast times at ridgemont high minds GIF

8 Likes

No worries folks… I have it all worked out. I ordered a heated tent for the wet tshirts so we can do it in the parking lot.
I talked to Nessie shes super psyched about the party but obviously her cave is off limits.
You guys do not have to bring a thing but we wont be turning down any “party favors” with that being said we will have a quiet space designated for anyone who cubes it. And sleeping accommodations will also be provided so no one will be driving impaired.
Theres also one las surprise event happening to be announced soon!

5 Likes

Omg look at the little birthday cake next to my name lol

8 Likes

2 Likes

I hope @jimmy_two_times isn’t implying he is bringing the “one used” from this scene.

3 Likes

Ok Fat Tuesday, choose your Neville! Cyril is my favorite.

4 Likes

:partying_face: Aaron, of course! I’ll wait patiently for my turn with him until after Pearl Forrester’s done.

3 Likes
5 Likes

I zhuzh’d up the seating area for the festivities! Party play list is ready to go!

6 Likes

“Drinks and tiny pies are on the house”? Are you providing the ladder for us to get up there as well?

6 Likes

Well, I’m the house…and I’m not very tall, no ladder required!

7 Likes

It’s Art Neville. It was always Art.

Yeah, like I know what’s in my pockets at all times. I dunno. Probably!

3 Likes

I can’t have brownies, I’ll just bring weed.

shaggy-weed

9 Likes

New Orleans funk got pockets in its pocket, somebody git hurt.

4 Likes

Yeah, sorry, that was me…

I tripped over the pinball machine cord when I got up to cut a rug, we really need to move that thing.

6 Likes

Easier said than done. We picked it up for a song a few years ago after Milan Design Week ended, but installation here was a bit tricky.

4 Likes

There’s a huge box of homemade paczki at the end of the bar. Make sure you get one (or three)!

6 Likes

jon cleary’s a mutha!

i mean, he can play a bit. if u like that kind of thing!

3 Likes