SURVEY SAYS: We need your feedback on the SOFT LAUNCH of Season 13 and the Gizmoplex!

Hello Friends!

MAY 6, 2022 is approaching – and with it, the end of our Gizmoplex “soft launch” period, and the official premiere of Season 13!

Before the soft launch ends, we want to get a better idea of how you feel about the new episodes, our livestream events, and some big decisions we’ll have to make this year.

To help guide the future of Mystery Science Theater 3000, you’re invited to complete our SOFT LAUNCH SURVEY by May 2.

Plus, to make it worth your time, everyone who completes the survey will be automatically entered to win the ULTIMATE MST3K DIGITAL COLLECTION – over 130 classic episodes of MST3K – which you’ll be able to stream and download from your Gizmoplex library.

PLUS: you’ll also receive a special badge on your profile here on the forums, proving that you completed this survey and helped make MST3K better for everyone!

(Please note that this survey is not seeking feedback on the VISUAL QUALITY of the episodes, since we still haven’t shared the final versions yet.)

We’re excited to get your input, so that we can make this season – and the Gizmoplex – something you’ll want to continue supporting for years to come.

48 Likes

21 Likes

That wasn’t too painful.

11 Likes

I JUST noticed the update number a minute ago and am so mad we didn’t use that. :laughing:

22 Likes

Just filled it out! Hope I win the digital episodes!

11 Likes

That was actually a useful set of questions!

18 Likes

Done & done.

8 Likes

Yes! It is strange to fill out a survey that feels like someone may actually use the data from it in a constructive manner…great job!!!

15 Likes

Done…very easy - I would encourage everyone to fill it out

13 Likes

Good survey, hope it helps!

And I’m probably late noticing this, but congratulations on your promotion to official Raisin Snail!
:grapes: :snail:

13 Likes

Done!

9 Likes

I feel like the true power of these fourms, as shown in the fact that Raisin Snails are now truly a MSTie thing.

11 Likes

El Done-a-Rino.

This seems like this would be a very informative survey for the-powers-that-be, too. I’d encourage everyone reading this to complete the survey if you haven’t done so already.

8 Likes

I think my strongest negative in the poll was for free ad-based watching. I hate advertising with the burning intensity of an exposed reactor core, and free watching does nothing to pay for new episodes. Sure, advertising in theory can do that, but that just leads to a downward cycle of “funding drops => show quality drops => funding drops => etc”. Plus the headache of chasing advertisers. If you can’t fund this this primarily from subscriptions, it ain’t meant to happen.

15 Likes

Hey, I filled out my survey 30 seconds ago, where is my badge?!?! :rage:

(lol)

10 Likes

Survey completed.

There was one question that I had really no idea what you were asking:

I just sort of picked random things for this one. I guess I was most unclear on how the term “stranger” was defined. I talk to all of you guys all the time, but we’ve never actually met, are we strangers or friends?

So, yeah other than that question. I thought it was a comprehensive survey. Hope the answers help.

11 Likes

I count the people here as strangers in that we haven’t met in person and don’t know each other’s real names. We are all friendly, though.

10 Likes

I took “strangers” to mean those nice men in cars who give me candy. That’s pretty much daily here.

15 Likes

Definitely not URR-URR, that’s for sure.

(That’s the ‘wrong answer’ sound from our version of Family Feud called Family Fortunes , which goes like this: family fortunes Wrong Buzzer - Instant Sound Effect Button | Myinstants - it’s an instantly recognisable sound to a British person)

5 Likes