SURVEY SAYS: We need your feedback on the SOFT LAUNCH of Season 13 and the Gizmoplex!

I took that to mean Billy Joel’s 1977 album The Stranger.

I feel that I can talk to that album about ANYTHING.

9 Likes

Especially in an Italian Restaurant.

7 Likes

Brenda and Eddie know what’s what.

9 Likes

Done and done. Happy to have participated in the survey!

14 Likes

Most excellent!

And welcome to the forums!

8 Likes

Done! Only a few of the questions were a bit hard for me to answer, but I still managed to finish them.

9 Likes

Done, although I’m never good at surveys asking me my level of interest something. Like/dislike I can handle but when you give me more choices I just start self-doubting.

7 Likes

Thank you very much! Happy to be hear amongst fellow test subjec… I mean fellow fan’s… yes, fan’s, that’s what I meant to say.

8 Likes

Very welcome - and glad to have you here among us good test cases!

9 Likes

Done.

13 Likes

Done! Thanks for asking us for our thoughts and opinions!

8 Likes

Immediately submitted. I was very intrigued by the scaling

8 Likes

Rockin’! :smiley:

And welcome to the forums!

7 Likes

Just finished filling it out. So far I have been loving everything that has been happening with the livestreams, episodes, and everything else. :partying_face:

11 Likes

Done, super easy to complete, thanks for this!

7 Likes

I also struggled with this. The only online conversations I have are here in the MST3K forum – but I do a lot of posting in Off Topic so does that could as “anything with strangers?” I mean I’d like to think you are all my friends but I don’t think that’s what the meant…

7 Likes

Yeah. I have to talk to the public as part of my job. Is that talking about anything to strangers?

There are people I’ve talked to online for 25 years or more, but I’ve never met them in person. Are they friends? (I think so)

I think what confused me was this was right after a question asking about if I use the forum, so I thought that was the context my brain was in at the time.

7 Likes

Completed!

7 Likes

Fwiw, I really like the idea of a forum badge for completing the survey.

I like some digital swag, but I like even more when it can be tied to things that aren’t explicitly monetary.

I like my K badge and my Backer label, but there should be more stuff like “Regular” or whatever so that there’s more flair to show off than just “had money to spend during X window” vs “didn’t have money to spend then”

8 Likes

I have the same answers! What are the odds of that?!?

6 Likes