SURVEY SAYS: We need your feedback on the SOFT LAUNCH of Season 13 and the Gizmoplex!

Shh! You weren’t supposed to give away the fact that we are stuffing that ballot box! :smiley:

5 Likes

I would have been concerned if one of the survey questions was “How OFTEN do you engage in conversations online about MST3K w/ sworn enemies?”

Because there I would be, engaged in a heated verbal exchange with a dreaded arch-nemesis, trying to organically weave in the phrase “I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE ERA OF MST3K, YOU SCOUNDREL”

13 Likes

The one right after this where they asked “what platform you talk to people online” or whatever needed an option for in-game chats for video games, etc.

Not a big deal, just a thing to think about. Most of the time when I talk to people I know remotely it’s either via text message or in an online game.

5 Likes

Just finished mine up and sent it your way!

Thanks for the opportunity, Lesley and crew. I’m very proud to have backed this season and looking forward to what you all have in store.

7 Likes

Oh you aren’t fooling us. You love him because he’s a scoundrel.

12 Likes

Doh!

6 Likes

THAT’S BESIDES THE POINT

11 Likes

It’s so much easier to commit honest time and energy to a survey when I know the data will actually be used to better something that both the fans and creators are passionate about. :raised_hands:t2: Fast, easy, worth it!

10 Likes

Picture in my head of going door to door with literature asking people if they’ve heard the Good News about Bad Movies.

Gizmonic Witnesses?

14 Likes

We were out at one of the local malls two weeks ago, and when browsing thru Hot Topic, somebody asked about the shirt I was wearing. This being the wonderful Season 11 Lives Again one.
The way he asked I assumed it was a Hot Topic employee, but nope, just someone in the store thought the design was interesting and asked if it was for a band. :woozy_face:

9 Likes

[hands over a magazine]

“Here, take a Rowsdower.”

12 Likes

I love a good survey. And most bad ones.

14 Likes

Hot damn, that’s perfect

10 Likes

This includes any/all Animaniacs surveys about beans and George Wendt, yes?

Also, welcome to the forums!

13 Likes

madsthankyou

13 Likes

The survey was well designed and felt responsive to the community, probably the most meaningful-feeling survey I can remember taking

10 Likes

Depending on what their favorite era is, they might lose the scoundrel tag, and possibly even move from the “nemesis” category to the “friend” category.

8 Likes

What a poorly constructed survey! Two questions so far have forced me into agreeing with either one option or the other when I don’t like or want EITHER, and there’s no way NOT to pick one of the two choices! I can’t skip to the next question, provide my own answer, or just not answer. It’s like being asked which of two candidates you are going to vote for, and “Neither One” or “A Write-In” not being allowed. And I’m not even halfway through this survey yet! Where’s the “N/A” option?

Also, nowhere in the instructions do you tell respondents that the “OTHER” field on some questions allows for entering text. I discovered that totally by accident.

6 Likes

[nods as if to concur]

I could do that. I’d be willing to hear that diabolical Machiavellian mastermind out.

5 Likes

Done, and done! A great set of questions and hopefully a used opportunity by everyone for feedback!

11 Likes