#SvenhardGate

50_300x300_Front_Color-White edit

12 Likes

Raisin Snail vs Sharknado vs Pirañaconda vs Mecha-croctopus vs pumaman in an epic showdown!

4 Likes

I hear Corona Beer is officially renaming itself CoronaVirus Beer. And Dos Equis is adding a third X.

1 Like

You can buy them in California, but it is too risky to eat them there. They probably sell them in all the gas stations near the state border.

1 Like

I had no idea how much I wanted to see the craft services table until the cool photos. The prop table moonscape effects look great! And then the saga of the raisin snails just kicked it. Well played, sirs and madams, your production updates are keen.

8 Likes

Between this thread and the ongoing raisin snail debacle in this one, I’m gonna argue that this needs addressing in one of the season 13 episodes. Doesn’t matter if the hosts compete in an invention exchange on how to utilize excess raisin snails, Kinga and Max plotting a wicked raisin scheme, or an 8- to 12-month posted apology to Svenhard’s Bakery in the Gizmoplex.

Asking for a raisin snail to act as a passage in the door sequence would be a bit much, however.

7 Likes

If you see any warning of death or cancer required only by the state of california, you can rest assured that it just means “this tastes good”.

6 Likes

Does @FlyingSquid know??

2 Likes

Why do you think the order to LEAVE THE BRONX was lifted?

4 Likes

FlyingSquid knows everything.

Just not all at once.

6 Likes

What do you know right now?

3 Likes

Stuff.

1 Like

But not things?

1 Like

Never things.

1 Like

What, pray tell, do you have against things, good creature? :face_with_monocle:

They can’t possibly measure up to stuff.

1 Like

Welcome Chefs, and for this round of Chopped you will need to make dinner based on the items in this mystery basket. And we have:
A Jar of Stuff
Soylent Green
Almost Pizza
and Fabricants Soap.

Your 30 minute round, starts now.

4 Likes

So frozen pizza then :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh it’s not frozen pizza, It’s Almost Pizza.

So like the super thin crust pizza that’s basically a cracker with pizza toppings?