Sync

Will we continue to have miserable voice syncing or is that a part of the hilarity of B-movie sadness…i mean madness?

2 Likes

Everything was slightly out of sync for me on both my Apple TV and iPhone.

1 Like

This was related to the early technical difficulties, I believe – it just never quite snapped back into sync for some folks. We will ABSOLUTELY be making sure this is resolved before the next event!

18 Likes

Could this have something to do with the devices/methods that were used to stream the episode?

Because I watched this on my laptop using Firefox, and I didn’t really have any noticeable sync issues from this end.

Hmmmm. I watched through Safari on my MacBook. Perhaps I’ll try Chrome or Firefox next time.

1 Like

Try re-watching it on the same device. I think it was just a live issue.

As I said in chat, I was watching in my web browser rather than through any of the apps. At no point did I have A/V sync issues. My only problem was a bit of lag, so that I was seeing comments in chat about things that did not appear on my screen until several seconds later. Not a huge deal, but I’d rather not have riffs spoiled, if possible. Obviously, that’s only ever going to be an issue for the major live events.

The synch issue made the livestream experience too distracting for me to enjoy. I was hoping that once the episode was available on demand it would be resolved, but sadly, it’s still there. Is this how it will permanently be for me? If so, well, at least my donation to the Kickstarter campaign gets me the blu-ray set.

1 Like

It won’t be an issue with the final VOD version, as it’s a product of the technical difficulties with the stream earlier on.

1 Like

I literally checked the on demand version a few minutes ago. The synch issue is still there.

3 Likes

I mean when they release the full VOD version, not just the stream replay.

Ah. Okay, got it. Thanks! :slight_smile:

I kind of thought it was a meta joke on the quality of the dub

3 Likes

I totally thought this as well!

I watched it on Roku. The only audio “synch” issues I noticed was during the movie itself - and that was because the dubbed audio didn’t match up with the mouths that were actually speaking in Spanish.

1 Like

Really? I watched on roku, as well, and my stream had sync issues throughout, including the host segments. I chalked it up to the earlier technical problems and that this was the best they could do to serve up the video at the moment.

3 Likes

I watched it on Roku as well and didn’t notice any sync issues at all.

You can download the live event now, and the syncing isn’t an issue.

1 Like

On Firestick the sync was a problem both during the livestream and still is in the version that’s available now.

1 Like

Could be me but the currently available VOD seems to be slightly out of sync. Just slightly.

1 Like