Synthia’s Selects are available to all!

You heard me - or read me, or whatever.

This YouTube channel was shared with me and it contains all of the Synthia’s Selects bumpers - even some that were never shown in the Gizmoplex!

Please join me in briefly freaking out before heading out to watch them.

33 Likes

Does it have to be briefly?

12 Likes

It does not. Take all the time you need.

12 Likes

Okay, this is awesome! Really missed these bumpers so much.

Looking forward to watching them all! :smiley:

11 Likes

Sweet! It’s nice to see these preserved somewhere.

12 Likes

I think the team put a lot of love into these and it shows.

10 Likes

Yeah, we PAID for them!

3 Likes

Oh nice! Glad to see these unearthed - we worked too hard for them to stay lost forever. Enjoy!

27 Likes

I’ve added them all to my Watch Later list.

7 Likes

That’s for sure. Of the many things I wrote for the show, I’m probably proudest of the Synthia’s Selects.

26 Likes

She is hilarious! It’s a shame they were not included on the blu ray or dvd set.

7 Likes

You should be. All of the acting and writing in them is just as good as if it was in a “real” episode, and it really showed how much you guys got it.

7 Likes

This is awesome. I love this so much.

#SynthiaRules
#GiveSynthiaHerOwnShow
#MakeMegaSynthiaHerSidekick

11 Likes

Now if only we had access to those bonus host segments from the vault picks! :face_in_clouds:

6 Likes

The last few contain the text “Recorded prior to The Christmas Dragon” and I really wish it had been phrased as “Filmed before The Christmas Dragon” so that in my mind I can imagine the dragon being the live studio audience.

9 Likes

Synthia’s Selects is the icing on the cake!

5 Likes

The whole show will just be them arguing about who really IS the sidekick. :open_mouth:

6 Likes

@timryder, did you direct these? Given that the credits are, ya know, just another joke, it’s hard to know who did what. @Blac_Drac - I’ll second @Dr_Phantom. I hope you’re all proud of Synthia’s Selects. They were a blast.

6 Likes

The Gizmoblips (that’s what they were called, right?) were on the season 13 DVDs/blu rays.

6 Likes

I did direct these! Edited them too. We shot all of them in the weird little theater space in our backyard. Except for Pearl - we filmed those segments in Mary Jo’s garage in Minnesota.

They were written by myself, Rebecca, Devon and Ross Bryant.

24 Likes