Synthia's Selects

Thank you!

1 Like

Great news, folks, the Bloodlust Gizmoblip has now been added in!

8 Likes

Sweet! Thanks to the folks who fixed it so quickly. Truly doin’ St Larry Csonka’s work!

5 Likes

Sperlers!

The only live tour I went to was Watch Out For Snakes, so I never got to see the new crew doing their thing live. But I did see them doing promos on Pluto.tv, and my god, that was exactly enough time for me to fall in love with Mega Synthia Forrester.
She’s been kind of a background character so far this season, so it’s a real treat to see her bringing her full Mad energy to Mega Synthia’s Selects this month.

8 Likes

So I’m watching Rocket Attack.

I love how Pearl’s just not giving a care. Feels like a send up of the whole idea.
Mega is …trying her best, but uh, the cloning process must have been rough.

6 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Bloodlust Closed Captions Missing

Village of the Giants is a sleeper choice. Not only do we have familiar faces, and a redhead who’d be big on MTV 17 years later, we have the famous “Dr. F fires Frank” arc. Good thing Kinga can’t do that, because she needs someone to throw at the Synthias if they try to seize power (but they’ll seize each other instead).

4 Likes

Is it just on theme for the month that the newly added Bloodlust Gizmoblip is the same one that’s on Night of the Blood Beast?

2 Likes

Nothing is as it seeems….even minor production errors….ooooohhh….

5 Likes

Ivan is aware of this as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So many problems with Bloodlust, so little time.

1 Like

Well, there was something about Blood in the title!:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Have you checked to make sure it’s the real Ivan??? :face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

Hmm, you make an excellent point! Will get someone on that right away!

3 Likes

Wow, MegaSynthia’s intro/outro on Monster A Go-Go…she definitely inherited Clayton’s hair…and what in the heck is in that coffee mug…

6 Likes

Her end credits were very relatable. Basically me trying to figure out my new microwave.

4 Likes

About Night of the Blood Beast, it’s interesting they got the non-Thanksgiving version. It’s pretty dark. I’ve never seen Clayton so humiliated. Bad enough he just lost his favorite whipping boy. It’s pretty sad.
Also interesting Pearl would have preferred a daughter. Why not treat Kinga as what she always wanted, unless it turned out that didn’t make a difference.
I know, it’s just a show, but something may be up very soon.

3 Likes

Pearl’s been trying to bond with Kinga all season.

1 Like

well, Kinga recalls a LOT about Pearl not being the ideal mom figure she should be, and that includes season 11. Maybe Pearl saw a bit too much of Clayton in Kinga. Maybe Pearl will work a bit too hard on that during the marathon, since she tried to bond with Joel

1 Like

Monster A-go-go! A group of monster ladies decide to set up a new nightclub in 1960’s Los Angeles. Will they show the world there’s more to monsters than going on rampages by shaking their thangs? Oh, wait, that’s a totally different movie. This was the bad one.

First off, Mega-Synthia is awesome! It’s great to finally see more of her. I love the way she and Pearl mimic Synthia’s routine, but in totally different ways. Mega-Synthia seems to have a lot of Netflix-era Synthia’s mannerisms, but she’s obviously a lot more unhinged. She must have got the madness genes along with the Forrester hair, and I love it! The tiny mug is a nice touch, too. It’s a bit weird that her mop with googly eyes is named Gary, because that’s why mine’s called. It’s uncanny.

And who would have thought that Crow’s been a dead robot all along? What a twist!

7 Likes