Taking over the world!

How do you know which Tri-state area you’re talking about?

There’s loads of those, lots of places 3 states touch.

2 Likes

Probably the one next to the Twin-cities.

3 Likes

Why would I want to?

1 Like

Yeah, I’d love to rule the world as long as the people go somewhere else.

Oh, present company excepted of course.

2 Likes
  1. Build time machine
  2. Use time machine to bring an army of dinosaurs to the future
  3. Have all of the dinosaurs turned into cyborgasaurs that can Voltron themselves together into a giant cyborgasauratron
  4. Realize that I forgot to train all the dinosaurs to obey my commands
  5. Go back in time to remind myself to learn how to train dinosaurs to follow my every command
  6. Realize I can’t remember past me’s phone number
  7. Sign up for an account on an MST3k forum
  8. Post the plan on there and trust past me to get the message
  9. World!
7 Likes

So you want to rule us and only us?

2 Likes

No, all the other people I know and like too. And some cool famous people.

Don’t worry, my yoke will be a light one. My only command is: no autotune.

5 Likes

The one protected by a platypus. Perry the Platypus?!

(It’s a Phineas and Ferb reference. Incidentally, a great show to study for writers wanting to know how to play with formula, plus it has an interesting look at the nemesis relationship. Oh, and some surprisingly good songs.)

2 Likes

I’d get too close to a nuclear test, get big, do it again and again and again until I’m big enough to put the world in my pocket, if I had one.

4 Likes

Glenn was 50 feet tall!

4 Likes

I’ll be huge! And then I’ll rule by giving everyone guilt trips for their insensitive questions! Bwahahaha!

4 Likes

I thought this was supposed to be fun!

1 Like

This guy seems ok. You can rule me.

2 Likes

Never really thought about taking over the world, because dang, that feels like a LOT of effort, and can you imagine the upkeep?? Even delegating to minions would be EXHAUSTING, even if I found minions up to my standards!

But if I had to…I’d probably try going about it subtly. I am pretty good with words, and one of my specialty fields in the realm of political science is the use of propaganda. Pretty sure I could get into a few heads and start…pulling strings!!

String

4 Likes

Soooo… Texarkana?

2 Likes

Hire @ivan . I’d make the odd appearance for the Kickstarter telethon, but he would do most of the organisation, legwork and admin. He then takes over in a bloody coup after a raisin snail supply mishap.

4 Likes

Fun fact, there have been two nuclear detonations east of the Mississippi River. The reason for those tests? To see if anyone would notice.

And no, I’m not making this up. Nuclear Testing in Mississippi | Atomic Heritage Foundation

2 Likes

There have been more than two. Everywhere is East of the Mississippi river if you go far enough.

3 Likes

What about PINPOINT marketing as Dr. Forester used.

Potroast cigarettes for the spirit of Potroast in all of us!

1 Like

Including the Mississippi River!

3 Likes