Tday marathon not on Gizmoplex app?

I just read the Turkey Day Marathon forum post announcement, and I did not see gizmoplex app listed. Just wanted to make sure it wasn’t omitted by accident, cuz I didn’t see anybody else mentioning it either. :v:

2 Likes

The full list of channels can be found at MST3KTurkeyDay.com, but we hope that you’ll join us for the festivities at our very own Gizmoplex!

Yes. The marathon will be available via the stream from the first movie theater on the moon.

2 Likes

Although the Turkey Day Marathon has not yet started, you can find the marathon at the Gizmoplex right here!

(As it was with past Gizmoplex events, the marathon wasn’t added at the Gizmoplex until a little bit before the starting time of the broadcast, so don’t forget that the marathon will go live at 9AM ET / 6AM PT!)

5 Likes

That link is broken. Is it available anywhere else?

It was up on the Youtube channel briefly, but it never worked. It’s gone now.

I wonder if it’s even possible to archive that somewhere due to its size? I’d love to be able to rewatch it at my own pace sometime.

1 Like

The Gizmoplex link was for the live streaming event, which apparently has not been archived.

While they don’t have the featured Turkey Day episodes included in one mega video feed, if you’d like to see this year’s Turkey Day host segments, you can find them here:

And if you’d like to recreate the Turkey Day experience at home, the featured episodes are as follows:

Bride Of The Monster
The Pumaman
Escape 2000
Beyond Atlantis
The Beatniks
Viking Women and the Sea Serpent
The Giant Gila Monster
The Starfighters
Munchie
Master Ninja II
Catalina Caper
Operation Kid Brother