Tell me you're an MST3K fan without telling me you're an MST3K fan

There’s a laserdisc in my refrigerator.

2 Likes

McCloud!

MCCLOUD!!!

chief

2 Likes

There’s a line in a certain mini-documentary in which a certain creator says something like, If one person in the audience gets the most obscure joke we’ve made in an episode, then my day is made.

That’s me, living the dream every day; making those obscure references all across these big beyootiful internets of ours. :crown:

3 Likes

I can’t discuss potatoes like a normal person; I either say it in the Trumpy voice or emphatically remind everyone in hearing that they’re what we eat.

8 Likes

Similarly, I can’t make a sandwich with mayonnaise, as I have to declare that it’s made with MAY-O-NNAISE! Same goes for punch-happy tomatoes.

5 Likes

I’ve accidentally eaten brain.

4 Likes

And then there are those occasions where a potato is turned into a po-GREAT-O…

4 Likes

I’ll sometimes respond to others with a “You’re Welcome!”. In the Merlin voice.

4 Likes

Offering people a snack with a unenthused singsongy “Want some?” or “Won’t you?”

7 Likes

I have an awesome static cling vinyl decal of the silhouettes on my passenger side rear window, pretty discrete. I don’t have to say anything… when my front window is down, people pull up next to me belting out the MSTK3K theme or a random quote.

I actually had someone yell “Rowsdower!” which made my day. I’m surprised at how far reaching this family is.

11 Likes

When somebody mentions the ISS I picture a dog bone floating in space

7 Likes

Anyone got a remedy for this sack of monkeys in my pocket?

4 Likes

When I’m driving and someone “honks” I assume it is because they love Eegah.

7 Likes

This has never happened to me and my clingy, but I dream of the day…

2 Likes

Whenever I’m out for a walk, I hum the Love Theme.

1 Like

It’ll probably be when you least expect it. I was miserable that day and afterwards no one at work for the rest of the week could burst my joy bubble.

4 Likes

I ate the dog’s meat! Fine! Gaah!

And I drank your glass of cigarettes! Gee! Gaah! Ee!

1 Like