Tell me you're an MST3K fan without telling me you're an MST3K fan

10 Likes

I’m going to have to buy ink before trying to print mine. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I got mine printed at the nearest library. Only cost less than a dollar too.

That was a fun venture out. :smiley:

3 Likes

Flipping through channels and landing on The Chase.

Bradley Walsh: … figure is known as ‘The Lawgiver’?

Me : Pearl Forrester

8 Likes

I know all the words to every theme song but I’m only legally allowed to sing the angry mutterance upon Joel or Mike being sent into space

4 Likes

My mustache is an unqualified success, so long as no one looks directly at my face.

8 Likes

I constantly keep a lookout for aggressively persistent belt salesmen named after onions.

8 Likes

I know what Hamdingers are.

13 Likes

I binge watch the entire Hardcastle & McCormick series, every year, during the “Driving Like
A Demon” high holiday weekend.

8 Likes

“Good night, Hardcastle.” “Good night, McCormick.” “Good night, Chief.” “Good night, McCloud.”

8 Likes

If you’re like me, and I know I am…

15 Likes

(This is still one of my all-time favorite Joel quotes)

12 Likes

Absolutely.

7 Likes

I just saw Kinga Forrester in a Rocket Mortgage ad! I’m just glad she got to take a vacation from the moon for a bit

12 Likes

I wear this t-shirt…

9 Likes

At every company lunch meeting, I order a Peanut Butter and Dijonnaise Sammitch and a Diet Snapple.

7 Likes

I hope you order it by a more expedient/accurate method than the Gypsy Express.

6 Likes

Leafing through some papers at work today. Noticed something related to a retail business in a (real, I swear) Oregon town called Boring. Except there was a typo so the spelling was Boing Hotel/Market/Motorway.

I immediately called up MR_Potroast to share this news, and his reaction was, of course, “Boing, Everybody. Boing. Boings all around.”

8 Likes

Boing, you say?

10 Likes

Don’t make light of Boing, guys

11 Likes