Tell me you're an MST3K fan without telling me you're an MST3K fan

SLEEEEEEEEEP!!!

5 Likes

…in heavenly peace?

6 Likes

Yes, equally so; I say that all the time!!! I was referencing this:

9 Likes

[sipping a no-extra-sugar matcha drink this morning, and not my customary coffee]

“Oh, I am so naughty. I am such a little BRAT.” :yum:

6 Likes

I do a good job at work. I’m scared of my bosses not liking me.

4 Likes

Now, where exactly did you get that? I need it to, not make a puppet???

3 Likes

I see that and I think “Pumpkin head?”

2 Likes

Whenever I go out for breakfast, I always make sure they have little plastic tubs of Smucker’s Raspberry Preserves.

3 Likes

FILTHY, SHAMEFUL SPRING !!

3 Likes

I know that I’m the wind!

5 Likes

“…my armtubes.”
“Your what?”
“My armtubes! … I mean: sleeves!”

3 Likes

Waiting in line at the Burger Chew with MR_Potroast…

Him: “But my doctor says I can’t have Mr. Pibb!”

Me: “Frank, I’M your doctor and I say ‘HAVE THE MR. PIBB!’”

7 Likes

I have to forcefully repress low-resolution mental images of Raul Julia and crappy early '80s video effects whenever I watch Casablanca.

12 Likes

Sometimes I wonder if I’m a good cop

8 Likes

I took my mom to the aquarium for her birthday, and I spent way too long trying to figure out how they faked the channel catfish.

7 Likes

This morning, MR_Potroast was trying to tell me about some terrible comments thread he was reading on a newssite yesterday when he could’ve been literally doing anything else and accomplished more. I looked at him and said,

“Just what IS it about the gates of Hell that compels people to walk into 'em?!”

(All right, not really. But from now on, the above is my stand-in for WTF, Man!! Don’t read the comments!! What did I tell you about reading the comments??!! NEVER EVER read the ding-dang comments!!! Jeez!!)

5 Likes

Hit play on a DVD and said “we’ve got movie sign!!”

12 Likes

Watching “Twilight” movies for the for the first time ever. Hey! That’s the guy from “Atlantic Rim”!!

4 Likes