Tell us your favorite MST3K moment (or Rifftrax), but say it with a picture only! (No words!)

14 Likes

10 Likes

This moment meant the show was here to stay.

5 Likes

3 Likes

This is one of my favorites. So many great riffs.

no no you’re a good witch you have to believe that.

Oink, Mam

It’s the 1976 Chevy sleigh!

Oh, am I that transparent?

…I’m going to watch it now

1 Like

As for Rifftrax…

3 Likes

6 Likes

:smiley:
Oh, fantastic!

Jack Frost is my all-time favorite episode of MST3K, incidentally. So glad you like it!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Oh god I can’t even watch that segment. I fast forward to the credits :nauseated_face: :joy:

2 Likes

I know that the “Bobo makes a sandwich” closing host segment for The Undead is one of the most divisive in the show’s history, but I love it to no foreseeable end.

I get a big kick out of Kevin Murphy’s joyous work here, and it even seems to accomplish some character definition for Brain Guy by suggesting that he’s been compromised by Bobo’s sandwich making (granted, that may be reading a bit much into it, but ah, whatever).

It’s just a treat. Yeah, it feels like they had to pad the episode but had to do so without a short, and the route they chose was something hilarious.

2 Likes

I wonder if the same is true of the “out of slits, out of pier” bit? They feel similar in that way, and I love 'em both.

Hmmm… I wouldn’t be surprised if that were the case.

Season 6 had the most shorts of any season of MST3K with thirteen of them (and two in the same episode for The Beast of Yucca Flats), but none for The Sword and the Dragon? If I had to guess, it was a case where they couldn’t find a short that was short enough (har) or were unable to satisfactorily/coherently edit the film, or both.

That Ingmar Bergman sketch DID go on for quite a time, so I think you’re right in guessing that they had to pad the episode somehow.

That being said, SO MUCH WORD. I love that sketch as well, and it’s totally worth the journey to get to that punchline (and told in that style, too!)

1 Like

Gets a badge on his first post. Showoff.
:rofl::+1::clap: