Thank you all!

MST has been my favorite show since I discovered it late one night when I was 13 years old. Before we kick off the new season I want to thank everyone who has worked so hard on the show, the kickstarter, and all of us who contributed. It’s been so much fun watching it happen with you all and getting to be a small part of it. Hi-keeba!

39 Likes

That’s a lovely sentiment, and one I’d like to echo. On the eve of Season 13, thank you to all those who’ve worked so hard on this show. And thanks to all of those friendly, kind-hearted fans who make this community what it is. I’m so proud and happy to be a Mistie!!

11 Likes

I have loved mst3k since I gained sentience and a guy on the night shift streamed it in the warehouse. You are most welcome and thank you also.

8 Likes

Yeah, we MSTies are pretty cool. :smiley:

7 Likes

I’ve always considered MSTies the Deadheads of media fans – it’s a family, not just a fandom. :smiley:

7 Likes

Yes! A heart-felt thanks to everyone involved, from the custodial staff all the way up to the show creator, and everyone in-between who made it happen. This show is a balm for the soul, and holy heck are there a lot of causes for rashes, outbreaks, and blemishes these days. Thanks to all of you!

And to the backers for making the $$ flow so it could happen!

And, as it goes, thanks to all MSTies, coast to coast.

9 Likes

Im super excited as well. Been a fan ever since i discovered the show early in season 2 on Comedy Central. Never would have imagined I’d be a part of bringing it back all these years later.

Can’t wait til tomorrow night! MOVIE SIGN!!!

8 Likes

Thanks to all of YOU! For loving this show enough to bring it back time and time again. We hope we make you proud.

20 Likes

Thanks to everybody who has made the show and all the fans for supporting. It’s been fantastic meeting the creators over the years and all the fans at live shows, twitch chat and these message boards have all been so great

9 Likes

Welcome aboard, @Crwtrbt and @Chris_Tishuk, glad to have you folks here!

Yeah, MST3K is just the best. It feels like it always has been the best when you discover it. It’s especially needed now, when laughs and comfort feel especially vital.

A major round of applause and thanks to the people who brought this show about in any way possible.

And thanks to all you MSTies for making this the greatest fanbase in the universe, bar none.

To Season 13 and beyond!

11 Likes

I have to say this Kickstarter is one of the best ones I have done. Normally I just put the money down and forget about it till it hits goal. With this one I have been actively going to the page hoping for another update :wink: thanks to all involved for all your hard work and dedication. Also thanks to all the msties on here for making this possible. Raisin snails for everyone!

11 Likes

“Thank you all!”
IdolizedMeatyBarnacle-size_restricted

6 Likes

I’d like to echo these sentiments, as well. I’m very excited for all the fun things you have put together this year!

7 Likes

Stay on your side STOP TOUCHING ME TELLIN MA!

6 Likes

You forgot to thank the Raisin Snails!

But srsly, I agree. THANK YOU to the whole MST3K team.

6 Likes

Does this bug you? I’m not touching you… :hugs:

I’ll echo a past sentiment here:

4 Likes

So help me, I’ll turn this theater around right now!

3 Likes

This is truly worthy of so many CONGRATULATIONS.

(Especially toward our awesome cast and crew for all their continuing efforts!)

3 Likes

On the night of the livestream, I was laid up with COVID and feeling like The Incredible Melting Man in the third act. I’m so grateful for everyone who made the show/livestream happen AND brought the party directly to my couch!

9 Likes

Oh dang! Hope you’re feeling better and on the mend!

7 Likes