Thank you!! (Yes, you)

It just occurred to me that this Discourse server is likely the best place to throw out a thank you to everyone else who jumped in on the KS, and to those who weren’t able to but who’ve kept circulating the tapes, sharing the bot parts, wearing the shirts, riffing the world, showing the love.

30+ years, and especially during the ‘dark ages’, who’d’ve thought, huh? Hope we can keep the films rolling for the next generation. I’m curious to see how the classes and new season spark interests in building, riffing, writing, performing and hey maybe one day we have Mads and subjects who are here today with the folks who turned them on to this mess.

37 Likes

Thank you, @Derek, for your part in backing the KS. “We” wouldn’t be the same “us” without you.
That means we couldn’t have done it without you.

6 Likes

Hello! Thank you!

11 Likes

Thank you! Full of thankfulness around this big beautiful community!

5 Likes

Hello!

5 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

:slight_smile: And oh wow, just saw your street team ‘flair’, I’d nearly forgot about ‘pounding the pavement’. :slight_smile: No idea what my old log-in info is, alas, or where to go to re-visit… but I know a few made their way here, heh.

4 Likes

Thank you, fellow Derek.

3 Likes

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

bryancranstonwhome

2 Likes
6 Likes

Still feels just that little bit surreal it’s coming back once again. Exciting times to me a MSTie for sure!

7 Likes

Hello!

3 Likes

Join us, won’t we?

4 Likes

i’m a fairly new fan so i definitely appreciate you all keeping this going for me to discover. glad i could contribute to this KS and pay it forward for the next new fans out there.

6 Likes

Thank you Derek. We accomplished it together!

1 Like

You have a great point. These Kickstarters have made me feel closer to these iterations of MST3K compared to the Joel and Mike projects because of the ownership feeling we have received with the updates, etc.

4 Likes

If MST3K is a cult TV show, this is the best, nicest cult ever. Socially distant group hug!
:hugs:

9 Likes

Thanks to lockdown I’ve been doing my own experiments on my mum. Apparently Manos does hurt normal people. She lets me riff now because that gets her through the movies. Honestly, my cats were better at it. I miss my two sarcastic kitties. They had great comedic timing for meows and the perfect amount of sarcasm. I wouldn’t mind not getting hit upside the head for swearing.

3 Likes

Hmmm.

1 Like