Thank you!

To the cast and crew of MST3K, fellow MSTies and White Dot: I wanted to express my gratitude for everything!

From getting the Gizmoplex formally launched to the tremendous Season 13 along with the new shorts, classic tribute events, Vault Picks bumpers and segments and just plain fun: You have all made 2022 the best year I’ve ever had as a MSTie!

And I am so excited to see what 2023 has in store!

Once again: Thank you! :smiley:

35 Likes

White Dot bless us, every one!

(We have had a truly MSTerrific 2022 and I also can’t wait to see what happens in 2023. My own thanks added to the cast, crew, and fellow fans of this amazing show!)

14 Likes

You’re welcome!

6 Likes

None of us was really sure during the KS what would happen once filming started.

First and foremost, how would filming episodes even work with covid?
How would the sets work with greenscreen?
How would three hosts work, story-wise?

Luckily some things, like having to film everyone separately and then composite things together wasn’t necessary. (though the fact that they had Mega-Synthia and Pearl in a scene together and we never realised they weren’t filmed at the same time speaks volumes to the fact that it probably would have worked).

Other things, like the technical panic for the first Santo premiere, spawned a new MST icon in White Dot. Once again showing that MiSTies are some of the best people around.

Season 13 really was a solid run of episodes, possibly one of the best seasons, ever, of the show. The riffing was topical. The pacing of the riffs was excellent. The host segments were fun. Everyone involved did an amazing job!

Bring on Season 14. Can’t wait to see what the team has in store next!

18 Likes

Well said, @LadyShelley! :clap:

9 Likes

No, thank you. I insist. Thank you. THANK YOU. ACCEPT MY THANKS DAMN IT!

10 Likes

What an adventure it has been! Thank you to EVERYONE involved, from Joel and the cast and writers and technicians, down to Ivan and Leslie and the mods, down to all the backers and fans! THANK ALL OF YOU!

11 Likes

I can’t add much to what has already been said, except my agreement. So I’m just going to leave this here.

10 Likes

I am not sure what else I can add. Y’all have spoken beautifully what I would have said. This season was great. And I especially like the DIY vibe being back.

So yes. Thank you Gizmopeople! May you all Plex onward. Into the future.

:+1:

9 Likes

Thank you to all of the people that work on this.
Thank you to all of the weirdos that make this forum lively.
Thank you to the mod team for keeping this forum from exploding.
Thank you to whoever decided to put a thread I made as a joke into one of the weekly Kickstarter updates.

Thank you all, and let’s hope we can see more and better in the future.

13 Likes

No problem, I had some time.

12 Likes

Thank you for leaving that clip! I watched that episode just the other day. And hello! Thank you.

6 Likes

Absolutely, this would have been a joy at any time but in the past fairly grim year (actually few years, the Kickstarter period was full of great supporting events too) I’ve really appreciated having new MST3K content, personalities, and fans to interact with. Thank you to everyone on camera/mic, behind the camera, and on the forum.

8 Likes

Speaking of the aforementioned year, MST3K’s also gonna turn 35. I hope we get somthing very special if so.

6 Likes

And thank you!

I 100% agree that season 13 was a great success. I have participated in all of the KS campaigns, and my name has been in the credits before, but with this season I felt so much more a part of things. It came at a rather tumultuous time for me as well, and laughing along with all of you here in the forums made things so much better.

So, yes, thank you all!

9 Likes

2022 was such a magical year. I can’t express my gratitude to all the folks involved with MST3K enough.

You all helped me laugh through the tough times and shine a little light just when it was needed.

I don’t know if this will be read by anyone in the cast and crew but you all give so much to the world and I try to pass on that positive energy to others.

So thank you from the bottom of my heart.

10 Likes

It will be. And it’s lovely to hear. I can only speak for myself and say that when I’m writing, I don’t spend a lot of time thinking about the result. I just write what I find funny and let it be what it becomes out in the world. However, I wouldn’t be a writer if I wasn’t deeply affected by the media I like. So it is humbling to be involved with media that affects others.

16 Likes

I didn’t realize just how special this was until I joined the forums for the livestreams. I’ve never seen a group a fans so welcoming and excited to share the experience with other.

Being able to see how much the cast and crew love what they’re doing and take their time to interact with the fan is truly magical.

Being a life long fan who never circulated the tapes and missed out on the last KS, I’m glad I was able to precipitate this time around and see first hand how wonderful this group is.

Thank you all so much!

10 Likes

That settles it.

IT’S GROUP-HUG TIME!

Bring it in!
:hugs:

8 Likes

mst3khug

10 Likes