THAT'S NO MOON, That's Your OPEN THREAD! Tonight's premiere livestream features ROBOT WARS, starting at 8pm ET / 5pm PT!

Our public premiere weekend continues! Join us in the Gizmoplex tonight for ROBOT WARS at 8pm ET/ 5pm PT, and then stick around for the live aftershow with one of the stars of Robot Wars, the iconic and mesmerizing Barbara Crampton!

GOT QUESTIONS for our live guests during the aftershow?

Also, PLEASE INCLUDE THE NAME YOU’D LIKE TO BE CREDITED UNDER if we read your question during the stream.

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light: SPOILER POLICY :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

DO NOT POST SPOILERS without encasing them in spoiler tags! Lots of folks are seeing this weekend’s episodes for the first time; let’s not ruin the fun for them.

Spoiler tags look like this, without the extra spaces between the brackets:
[ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ]

Your spoilers will then look all blurry like this: THE PAPER CHASE GUY KILLS MEGAWEAPON , so community members can decide if they want to click on the blur and see what it says.

Okay, suit up, get your snacks ready and your bots polished, and let’s have fun out there! #SeeYouInTheGizmoplex

16 Likes

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :smiley:

7 Likes

WHO PUT THESE WARS IN MY ROBOTS?

7 Likes

I absolutely loved this episode during the soft launch period, can’t wait for everyone else to see it!

4 Likes

Spoiler Marking, The Lazy Way!

7 Likes

Everybody dies. You’re welcome.

I’m a monster.

5 Likes

Hey, another good call @Lesley. I am also afraid of moons.

4 Likes

What? This moon?

4 Likes

I hope Emily is in the repair crew. Kinga overseeing the crew’s work and it dawns on her “I haven’t abducted anyone new in a while, and I need a new gal pal. You’ll do!”YOINK

4 Likes

tiredofstarwars

“I’m just so tired of all these Robot Wars…”

11 Likes

May be a little late to this due to a Derby party. No, I did not wear the most decorative hat I own but I would if I did. :wink:

I wouldn’t miss MST3K for any derby or any stakes in any state! Let’s War these Robots!!!

One more try with a keyboard and the Kingadome tonight and then I’ll be back to the Shield and this phone for 1303. This was a spoiler. And now, back to your regularly scheduled Discourse.

2 Likes

We shall name the main robot “Peorgerez”

1 Like

That’s terrifying! The moon in general really. And the sun. I mean, I live in a warehouse, it may just be agoraphobia-related in general. I’ve never really been outside.

1 Like

Been around town all day in my MST shirt. So, you know I’ve been excited for this!

LET’S GO!

5 Likes

I’ve seen this movie so many times as a kid I only watched a bit of backer preview. Decided to just wait for the final version to watch more.

I can only handle so much of this guy in my life…

6 Likes

“Don Michael Paul” is SUCH a Miami Vice-sounding name.

6 Likes

This moon:

1 Like

:robot::bomb::boom:

2 Likes

That’s no moon… that’s the Gizmoplex!

7 Likes