THAT'S NO MOON, That's Your OPEN THREAD! Tonight's premiere livestream features ROBOT WARS, starting at 8pm ET / 5pm PT!

Or major murderer? Or both? That’s why I don’t call my kids by their full names…

3 Likes

After Hampton’s comment last night I have been working on a screenplay for “The Passion of the Gamera”

5 Likes

I would enjoy this movie more if there were less of him and if he didn’t win the girl in the end and with such little charisma or intelligence.

I might be too enthusiastic with my spoiler tags here, but better to be safe than sorry.

9 Likes

The Pizza Poppa always gets paid

2 Likes

Not at all. I think if the entire movie was hidden behind a spoiler tag it would be an improvement!

7 Likes

That’s not too enthusiastic at all! That’s exactly what we’re looking for with regards to the new Robot Wars viewers with us here.

3 Likes

Shaun The Sheep Movie Ok GIF

5 Likes

Do people usually go into MST3K episodes spoiler-wary about the riffed film

I don’t think I would care if the movie got spoiled, but the riffs or host segments are sacrosanct.

6 Likes

I think it is more to avoid spoiling riffs/host segments.

8 Likes

More people should watch UCB.

1 Like

Yeah that’s my mindset too.

2 Likes

Don’t forget that in the Q&A after we will be treated to special guest Barbara Crampton!

8 Likes

I usually try to be. I like to think of it as a funhouse experience, and I want to indulge in all the surprises and twists along the way.

Let’s put it in another way: I would not want the ending of Monster a Go-Go ruined for me as a first-time MST3K viewer, because… [gestures] … c’mon.

4 Likes

I can tolerate of lot of movie flaws. Bad acting? Well acting is hard. Bad SFX? Well effects are expensive. Lost the audio and have to re-dub everything with new actors? Well mistakes happen.

But I cannot forgive a movie for making the lead/hero/protagonist an absolute douche-canoe.

10 Likes

So I assume you LOVED Atlantic Rim?

2 Likes

I hope people have questions about left turn signals and bean pudding ready, I happen to know for a flact she loves that stuff

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sob:

1 Like

There’s that, too. Imagine ruining the reveal of the Murder Mystery Dinner Theater from Bloodlust!

2 Likes

snoopagreed

4 Likes