The Cheesy Movies 'Cheese Of The Month Club!'

Here ya go - your chance to pair your favorite cheesy movie with your favorite cheesy comestible.

Grilled Cheese Meme GIF

First off - begin with a cheesy movie - say, “Space Mutiny” -

then pair it with an appropriate type of actual cheese! (For a list of cheeses, click here)

Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs Eating GIF

You then become your favorite cheesy movie cheese CONNOISSEUR!! (How has no one thought of this before!?) Seriously, this should be it’s own club!

grin smile GIF by MacKenzie Bourg

3 Likes

Eegah and Wensleydale.

If I’m not mistaken, this is the first time those three words have ever been typed in that order in the history of the internet.

Sounds like the Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer opened a firm with a Dickensian barrister.

6 Likes

The Final Sacrifice

For the cheese, it’d be that orange powder they put in the Kraft Dinner, eh?

8 Likes

I’m going to pair Track of the Moon Beast with a nice sharp Pepper Jack. Goes great with chicken, corn, green peppers… sigh onions…

6 Likes

Moon Zero Two, paired with some lovely Swiss… since they resemble each other. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Secret Agent Super-Dragon + a delightful smoked Gouda

My charcuterie plate doesn’t need your damn graspy hand, Cooper. Back off. Or I’ll sink this knife right into it.

6 Likes

Our favorite Delta Knight from Vinci would, of course, bring Pecorino to the party.

4 Likes

And for Pod People, what else but Limburger?

it stinks mystery science theater 3000 GIF

10 Likes

Future War and horseradish cheddar.

mst3k1004kick

Appropriately enough, both of them have a lot of kick.

8 Likes

Master Ninja?

We celebrate our Dutch protagonists Lee van Cleef and Vincent van Patten with a lovely Edam, paired with a nice demitasse.

7 Likes

For the fantastic cast of It Conquered the World, nothing will do but a 2-year-old aged white cheddar.

Tillamook if you got it.

7 Likes

Overdrawn at the Memory Bank?

Then you’ll enjoy our unique blend of Queso Blanco from Puerto Rico with a Dubliner Cheddar to dip your Fingal Flavor Flibes into!

6 Likes

I just checked the internet to confirm. You’re right!

2 Likes

This is breaking my brain. If I go down the path of “what cheese would go with The Girl in Lover’s Lane?”, I come up with American cheese. If I think of a cheese that goes with Teenagers from Outer Space I come up with Velveeta. For Giant Spider Invasion it’s cheese curds or anything from Cracker Barrel.
Tell me, for the love of god, which experiment goes with gorganzola or stilton or even a decent brick cheese? Are there any legitimate cheeses that go with these movies?

6 Likes

Gorgo, obviously. :uk: :lizard:

4 Likes

Oooh now THAT is a double feature I want in on.

But what goes with Camembert? The only episode I can think of that’s even vaguely French is Diabolique

Maybe all the old episodes work. Camembert with Cambot!

7 Likes

Any Bert I. Gordon masterwork can go with Camembert. The Magic Sword perhaps since it has that vaguely French supporting character in it . Or you could choose Giant Gila Monster since it has that second qualification, too.

5 Likes

Everyone knows that America is leaning on cheese!

7 Likes

Actually, for The Final Sacrifice, I’d go with cheese curds. Essential for poutine!

5 Likes

Yes?

4 Likes