The Chicken of Tomorrow

More than you could ever want to know about the Chicken of Tomorrow.

6 Likes

8 Likes

If we don’t finish the chicken we have in the fridge tonight, then it will become the chicken of tomorrow.

10 Likes

2 Likes

And, if you don’t eat it soon, it just may become the explosive diarrhea of Monday.

4 Likes

“But wait a minute, you might be saying.”
“Why am I watching this?”

One of Trace’s best ever deliveries.

9 Likes

This is definitely one of my favorite shorts. “Rodents? Aaaah!” and “I said speed is essential!” have made their way into regular conversation in my house.

5 Likes

Make sure to CONSTANTLY feed your chickens antibiotics from the SECOND they’re hatched, even if there’s no particular need to do that!

6 Likes

I ordered the tofu hoagie for lunch. That article inspired me. :smiley:

3 Likes

[ I’d like to learn more about the Chicken of Tomorrow, but how can I be the Man of Today? ]

5 Likes

The chicken of tomorrow is going to be huge.

3 Likes

I love how we collectively broke ScienceAlert down to the point that they used the term “chonky.”

Good work, everyone, good hustle!

7 Likes

Methinks that someone (or several someones) never saw The Birds or even Day Of The Animals.

(Hotshots.)

3 Likes

Like this?

9 Likes

That is a duck.

3 Likes

Chicken, duck, it’s all fowl.

4 Likes

Eggs should cost like a hundred dollars.

And how can I get a breast sliced to the width of one electron?

Yes, I know. But so many chickens! So many shorts!

Not tomorrow, I tell you what.

3 Likes

Chickens.

twitch

Chickens. I know all about the chicken of tomorrow, yesterday, and today. I was part of a big research project about chickens, and now I know too much.

Cthook fhtagn! Ph’nglui mglw’nfah Cthook R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn!

4 Likes

Uncle Jim is edgy and easily riled.

But I can climb the rope to the hayloft!

I am the chicken of tomorrow for today!

Where’d that little squirt Johnny head off to at this world’s fair or whatever? Dammit. Century 21? I don’t think so.

Old Timer Billy Slater! You know stuff about chickens and stuff! Git on in here now!

Brand new phone. Maybe try desert rose. No!

Chickens! Chicken!

Of tomorrow, but today!

3 Likes