The Club-MST3K Video Link Archive: NOW SHARING!

I did a little searching and this is the result so far. I’ll add to the list as I find stuff. Message me if you find some rarities. While there are some extracts from Host Segments in this list, I’d prefer links to stuff that isn’t available as part of an existing Experiment.

Is the link below working? I haven’t used Google docs much, so I’m not sure if I set up the share properly.

3 Likes

This was how I was able to track down all the episodes when I discovered the show. It is sad to see it go. I hated how it was going downhill over the last couple of years.

3 Likes

It was invaluable for tracking down those episodes that couldn’t/wouldn’t last on YouTube.

A pity, that.

4 Likes

All too true. But let’s rescue what we can from the wreckage. Maybe someone else can use the links on a new website.

3 Likes

Darn that’s clever! I’ve only been using smplayer+mpv for a long time, but darned if good old VLC doesn’t do a good job of that!

Very convenient for archiving family-friendly videos and such!

Carry on, as you were!

2 Likes

You can also {ahem} “archive” and convert video with the free version of Any Video Converter. It gives you loads of video/audio conversion options, and can also download complete playlists.
But you didn’t hear that from me, right?

3 Likes

Okay, gaps filled and a few extras added - the list I got from Archive.org was from June 2021, and there been a fair bit uploaded since then. I remembered a few things, like the Callbax series, plus all the stuff that RiffTrax have made freely available.

528 MST3K-related videos, for your delectation! Please save a copy, in case we need to circulate the URLs again some day.

5 Likes

Bookmarked because I usually see the episode of the day every day.

1 Like

It’s a shame to lose all those comment threads and favorite riff collections. We had some pretty good discussions there over the years.

3 Likes

Genius! Truly Wile E. Coyote, next-level type stuff!

I completely forgot about the Rough Cuts ones, and kept forgetting to look up more of those.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s my main regret with the loss of the site. I keep hoping that there would be some kind of renewal, but I don’t know if that will ever happen.

2 Likes

I can think of a few threads I was proud to have foisted on the fandom. I should restart them here. :grin:

3 Likes

Update: I added the “RiffTrax Explains” videos last night.

2 Likes

Yes, you should!

1 Like

seems to be here

3 Likes

Wahey, it’s back! For how long, who knows?

I’ll maintain my separate “Other Vids” list anyway, just as a backup.

4 Likes

It’s not coming up for me. I’m still getting the too many redirects.

But the link you gave is a different URL than it was before and that is back. Weird. Plus the text is a different font than it was.

2 Likes

I wonder if all the litter around the place will ever get cleaned up. :confused:

Google is still telling me that it’s unsafe to log in. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I think it’s some sort of mirror site.

4 Likes

Agreed, and to be safe since we don’t know who’s running this version I would definitely not attempt to log in if it’s a user name or password you use elsewhere.

4 Likes