The Continuing adventures of Troy and Rowsdower

In RIFTS the centre of Hell was Calgary, which is congruent with my understanding (as an Edmontonian)

Also, the Flames suck!

3 Likes

Of course there has to be that one episode with absolutely nothing supernatural going on but our heroes have difficulty with a completely mundane situation because they basically can’t deal with being plain ol’ people.

8 Likes

Pipper has to show up once in a while.

8 Likes

Of course, there needs to be a super-awkward Very Special Episode where Troy asks Rowsdower how to become a real man.

3 Likes

I love this idea. It makes me laugh just thinking of it!

5 Likes

Saddledome Shenanigans:
Zapp and Troy take a trip to scenic Calgary.
While visiting the locals, they discover the Scotiabank Saddledome appears to be operating by itself. They go to investigate and discover a driverless zamboni running loose, as if possessed. When they notify the caretaker, he and his twin brother rebuff them, convincing the team to solve the mystery themselves.

4 Likes

You got to get Satoris involved somehow. Maybe he can show up suddenly and interrupt Troy while he’s moderating Debate Club.

5 Likes

There also needs to be some inexplicable crossover episode. Maybe there is a Canadian TV show that needs a boost?

3 Likes

Zap and Troy encounter D.B.Cooper!

9 Likes

Rowsdower and Troy meet Bob and Doug McKenzie.

6 Likes

What about a Venture Bros. crossover where they encounter Steve Summers and Sasquatch?

7 Likes

Uh, no, I do too. ESPECIALLY if Scrappy’s around.

Smurfs sucked too.

4 Likes

Oh, Lordy yes! Everything about those little blue abominations makes me want to punch a wall.

3 Likes

Team Gargamel 4 Life.

1 Like

If you’re a nap-a-holic, it’s definitely the show for you. :wink:

2 Likes

The Final Sacrif-ice-smoother Mystery

1 Like

Just rewatched The Final Sacrifice last night. This cartoon really needs to happen.

3 Likes

What about the Snorks? They were on for about a hot second.

1 Like

I was a big-time WB/Looney Tunes snob and did not traffic in such things. [indignant huff]

3 Likes

What if it has songs like The Animaniacs? That would be the sweet cherry on top. To this day, I can still sing the entire very-outdated Countries of the World song. :smirk:

2 Likes