The Crow and Servo Hijinks Thread

Crow and Servo are known for their hare-brained ideas, outrageous stunts, and occasional attempts to upset their human companion. What is your favorite mischief that Crow and Servo got up to over the years?

For me, it was Crow ordering 2 million t-shirts emblazoned with his supposed catch phrase “You know you want me, baby!” using Mike’s credit card and then, while casually explaining this to Mike, Servo slinky-handedly trying to run an old school laugh track on a classic 1970’s compact cassette player. :rofl:

MST3k-_Memory_Bank_T-shirt

14 Likes

The Bots trying to scare Joel by putting their “floating” heads on the table from Tormented!

8 Likes

Crow and Servo upsetting Jonah by destroying M. Waverly in The Loves of Hercules. Good thing Servo learned from his mistake afterwards and rebuilt the orange cyclops. Crow on the other hand, isn’t very happy about this.

8 Likes

Naturally, when the bots torch Joel’s model of Monticello.

(obligatory Charlottesville native comment: it is pronounced “mon-tih-CHEL-o,” not “-sell-o.” It is Italian for “small mountain,” as I recall.)

11 Likes

The Charbroiled Hamburger Sandwich and French-Fried Potatoes Garnish Caper from the conclusion of I Accuse My Parents.

“I accuse YOU, Joel!”

9 Likes

“Eat death, Servo!”

“Eat munchy crunchy chocolatey cocoa death, Crow!”

“Enjoy a nice serving of Brown Betty with death … but but but mostly, eat death.”

11 Likes

Tom and Crow give a Mike a “de-briefing”.

8 Likes

Servo obliterating Crow with his Death Ray that he made for peaceful purposes only. Even Crow had to laugh! Before his eyes caught on fire, anyway.

11 Likes

I also like the time The Bots tried to make Mike into Coatimundi Man! :laughing:

8 Likes

Definitely a close second in terms of favorites for me. Joel is so nonchalant about them wanting to torch his hand-crafted toothpick masterpiece - so funny!

4 Likes

“Sure seems like a waste, it being all toothpicky and fragile and all.”
Hilarious.

5 Likes

Servo and Crow trying to steal Mike’s pineal juice always makes me laugh.

5 Likes

Crow getting upset after playing Dog and Bear is great, followed by Tom responding, “What’s too far when your entrails are spilling out?”

7 Likes

It’s all fun and games until the entrails come out. And to think that is just the start of how bizarre the segments get during Prince of Space!

2 Likes

The Bots turning Mike into Mikey from Teenage Stranger, or Joel into Arch Hall Jr. during Eegah

7 Likes

I wanted the KISS OFF, SLAPPY! shirt but I can’t find it anywhere! I looked on Wish.com but they only had COWR P. ROBUT and MOT SEVRO shirts of dubious quality, with catch phrases like “YOUW WANT KNOW YUO ME?” and “PAYPLA ACCOUNT EXPIERED, CLICK LINK OR ACCOUNT GO BUY BYE.”

3 Likes