🦃 The Final Turkey Day Vote is LIVE! 🦃 It's a beach romp battle between CATALINA CAPER and HORROR OF PARTY BEACH!

For our final Turkey Day ranking, you must choose between the comic stylings of Joel-hosted CATALINA CAPER or the salty flavor of Mike-hosted HORROR OF PARTY BEACH! CAPER has Little Richard, but HORROR has the zombie stomp. What I know for sure is that SOME of you will think this choice is impossible, and SOME will think it’s easy, and OTHERS will hate both episodes! That’s what makes it fun!

We’ll have the final rankings and some additional Turkey Day announcements for you very soon, so stand by for that. Thanks again to everyone who participated in this year’s (early) Turkey Day voting!

6 Likes

No more capers, please. Find something else for the Turkey.

3 Likes

For the undecided (raises hand, waves): Google Coin Flip

1 Like

Meh. Either or. Ultimately I think I’d enjoy Catalina Caper a bit more but whatever.

1 Like

I wanna see Tommy Kirk fight a hot dog sea monster. How do we make that happen?

5 Likes

No contest, Catalina Caper gets my vote, just so I can listen to Little Richard while I eat turkey.

4 Likes

“Littering the beach like spent cartridges on the battlefield of love…” Catalina Caper was one of the first MST3k’s I watched, and so I am irrationally fond of it.

3 Likes

I absolutely read this in Crow’s voice.

2 Likes

Not often I vote for horror, but definitely this time.

4 Likes

I love the way Kevin sings, :musical_note: “Chances are, that I’ll kick your scrawny ass” :musical_note: For that, and that alone I’m casting my vote for Party Beach!

6 Likes

How could that possibly best “Creepy Girl”?

2 Likes

It just does, the timbre and tone are impeccable.

Party Beach pretty much bests Catalina Caper on all phases.

5 Likes

On behalf of HUMAN BEANS everywhere, I have to cast a vote for The Horror of Party Beach.

Spectacularly brilliant episode, just too much fun!

9 Likes

I’m confuzzled; wasn’t Horror of Party Beach yesterday’s option as well?

1 Like

There can be only one!

As they did last year, they continue the vote to the end, and crown one, the King of the Turkey’s

Both of these are part of our final 4, so even if one loses, it’s not lost.

3 Likes

Yesterday it was going up against Clonus … which it won handily. That moved Party Beach on to THIS vote, which is now the final contest for fan voting on the Turkey Day options. Catalina Caper won its bracket. Party Beach won its bracket. Now the two are duking it out for the final winner.

4 Likes

Who doesn’t love a good party?

Who doesn’t love, and already miss the beach(if you live in the norhern hemisphere at least)?

Now add a pinch of Mike and the bots and there my friends, you have perfection.

1 Like

Until the Mike reference, I wasn’t sure which movie you were talking about.

1 Like

The first two lines were hinting at the title of the film, but in hindsight I can see the confusion considering both movies do include both parties and beaches…
Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

3 Likes