The Framed thread. They may not be cheesy movies (the worst they can find), but can *you* guess the daily movie in six frames?

Framed #336
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Blech. Should have had it quicker, but my first guess I muddled the various titles in my head and put in Superman Returns, when that was wrong I spiraled thinking I was misremembering scenes not titles…

2 Likes

I started to freak out on this one because I haven’t seen this movie. I knew OF the movie, which was enough for the fifth frame to save this go-round.

Framed #337
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

1 Like

Wow. Never even heard of this one.

2 Likes

Yeah, no clue.

2 Likes

Another one that I haven’t seen but still got it in five.

2 Likes

Yeah, I haven’t seen enough movies for this game to be fun for me.

2 Likes

Got it off the first frame!

2 Likes

I’m kicking myself for it taking to frame #5, although admittedly it’s been some time.

A fantastic movie, and one well worth tracking down.

Framed #339
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

3 Likes

Got the one above in three, great film.

3 Likes

Hardly any surprise, getting today’s movie in just one frame. Outstanding film.

Framed #340
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

1 Like

Only a game a day, yeesh, I was hoping to do another right quick!

Ah well, got Do the Right Thing on the second guess.

2 Likes

If you’d like to do more, they do have an archive of past puzzles!

1 Like

Oh, I see I can do archived frames. ^ EDIT, yeah I figured it out and was working on a post while playing as you posted :wink:

#335 took 5, with skips 8 Mile - seen it, wasn’t for me so I probably blocked most of it out of my head.

#336 took 3 tries - Man of Steel

#337 took 3 - Under the Skin

#338 in 2 Edward Scissorhands

#339 in 4 The King of Comedy

It would be nice if I could get one in 1… wish there were some old Hollywood classics as that would be more my speed. Might get some of those in 1 as many of those are burned into my memory.

2 Likes

They have a few golden oldies buried throughout. The ones that jump out at me are 12, 112, 137, 233, 250, 251, 287, and I LOVE 299.

The one I really hated? 263. That nearly took my keister out, and I was only able to get it on the final frame by way of a lucky guess.

2 Likes

EDIT - D’OH, you keep posting while I’m playing and typing :laughing:- Anyway, this is my original post…

Just skipping right quick through the archives, looking at the first pics, and yeah, nothing from the 60s and only one from the late 70s.

I’ve seen everything they’re posting, but there was nothing I would have gotten in 1.

EDIT - and game #299 (give it a go, and let me know how you did)

Spoiler

Finally! I’ve seen that scene so many times I got it in one. HaHa, that made me happy, see I need more movies like that one!

2 Likes

Since they do branch out from time to time, it’s only a matter of time before they’ll throw in some more mainstays of past decades. I would hope!

Heh, got it in two. Wish I could’ve gotten that in one!

NIIIIIIIIIIIIICE :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll try those (and yes, loved 299)

Edit -

Didn’t really do much better, lol. I got 112 in one, only because I watched it again not far back. 287 and 12 in 2 - but the others were 3 or 4.

2 Likes

Ah, gotcha.

Heh, I was able to get 12 in one due to it being my second favorite movie of all time. The other ones required a few guesses here/there.

2 Likes

#299 is like that for me, last time I made an all-time favorites list I had it at #2.

What would be shameful is if I whiffed on my #1 favorite :laughing: (but nah, I can see the first scene in my head, and hear those drums - about every frame of that film is etched into my brain, so if they ever do that one, it’ll be a lock)

2 Likes

Got today’s in two. AND I’ve seen the movie.

2 Likes