The Framed thread. They may not be cheesy movies (the worst they can find), but can *you* guess the daily movie in six frames?

Figures, I missed an easy one yesterday, and today from frame 1 I was certain it was going to be a miss.

3 Likes

Framed #703
:movie_camera: :red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square:

3 Likes

Framed #703
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

3 Likes

Nope

Sigh

Framed #703
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

3 Likes

Well, sure. If you all want to just eat me and such.

Darn fool question.

Framed #703

3 Likes

Framed #703

It’s a genre.

They pimped it pretty hard. I remember being vaguely annoyed because it wasn’t a movie I was ever going to watch but they kept throwing the trailer at me.

It did okay, B.O.-wise.

1 Like

That’s annoying, I considered putting this a frame earlier but didn’t remember this actress being in it. Only saw it once.

Framed #703
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

3 Likes

Framed #703

Weird. I’ve never heard of this movie, but a lot of it looked vaguely familiar. Are any of these actors famous or something?

2 Likes

Framed #703
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Never seen it but had a hunch with Frame 2.

2 Likes

Framed #703

2 Likes

Framed #703

2 Likes

Framed #703
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

4 Likes

I remember this coming out, but never saw it.

Framed #703

2 Likes

I might have heard of this? Impressive cast.

Framed #703

3 Likes

Nope!

Framed #703

4 Likes

Framed #703
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:
NHOI, but guessed with help of the drop down.

2 Likes

Framed #704

2 Likes

Sigh

Framed #704

2 Likes

Didn’t see it when it came out, must’ve guessed half the movies this actor did in that period but forgot this one.
Framed #704

2 Likes

Framed #704

Something about this movie looks like the setting must be at least a decade or few ago, if it’s not just that old. Not sure what. Never heard of it.

2 Likes