The Framed thread. They may not be cheesy movies (the worst they can find), but can *you* guess the daily movie in six frames?

Framed #704
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

2 Likes

Framed #704
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

2 Likes

Framed #704

2 Likes

Uhhh…nope! :laughing:

Framed #704

2 Likes

I’ve heard of it at least!

Framed #704

2 Likes

One of my all-time favorites

Framed #704
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

3 Likes

Framed #704

NHOI. And those actors looked nothing like the title.

2 Likes

Another one I remember coming out, but I never saw.

Framed #704

2 Likes

Framed #704
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

I don’t remember a dog in this. I did remember the old school rock-wall-fireplace.

I can never tell when you’re being serious in this thread.

6 Likes

Framed #704

2 Likes

I am almost always being serious in this thread. I know very little and am frequently confused.

3 Likes

2 six and outs for me… and it seems I have them marked as watched, but with no grade and no memory of having seen one of them, and the other - at that time I was still watching about everything Morgan Freeman was in, so I knew it, but could not remember the title, and “The Old Guys Who Go Out for One Final Blast And Don’t Act Their Age” didn’t show up in the drop down for some reason

4 Likes

I think I saw this, but nothing clicked?

Framed #705

2 Likes

What? No!

Framed #704

2 Likes

Framed #705

I think I might have heard of this one at least, if only because I work with so much of it.

2 Likes

Framed #705

2 Likes

I really, really liked this one, I saw it in theaters and later on disc. Duncan Jones started off so promising with Moon and this. Would love to see him get back on track

Framed #705

3 Likes

I think I recognized some actors in that one.

So, I’m confident that it was a movie.

Trust me, I can tell. Pretty much every time I can tell if it’s a movie or not a movie. It’s a gift.

Now, I’m no John Mayer

(eeeeeeeeeeee…eeeeeeeeeeee…everyday…I’m glad…eeeeeeee…no!..never!!!) but I’m a casual wristwatch fan. (John Mayer is a notorious wristwatch buff…like, watches are his main thing, pretty much…you know, fancy ones)…that was a major let-down from frame one, because it gave me false hope.

Huh. Kind of a sweet little field watch there, got the ana-digi thing going on…not sure what the numbered bezel is for, since there is no second hand…but…rough estimation, I suppose.

What? Oh, hell no, I have no idea what that movie was or was supposed to be about.

Framed #705

2 Likes

Woah, that was a long shot, didn’t really think it was right.
Framed #705

3 Likes

Framed #705

2 Likes