The Framed thread. They may not be cheesy movies (the worst they can find), but can *you* guess the daily movie in six frames?

never heard of it

Framed #753
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

2 Likes

Framed #753
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

NHOI. The frames make me think that is for the best.

3 Likes

Framed #753
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

2 Likes

Saw in theaters and loved it but haven’t seen since.

Framed #753
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

2 Likes

Had to zoom in, but once I did…

Framed #754
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

3 Likes

Framed #754

Heard of it, but i’d only recognize one image and that wasn’t one of the 6 given.

4 Likes

Framed #754
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

3 Likes

Only saw this once and wasn’t as enthralled with it as others were. It was okay

Framed #754
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

2 Likes

wizard help, but neither of us have seen it
Framed #754
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

2 Likes

Framed #754
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

2 Likes

Huh. Even a blind pig gets the truffle!

Don’t think I’ve seen it, except bits on TV. So, in fact, I’ve probably seen enough of it as I care to. First two guesses? Down and Out in Beverly Hills and then…what was it…I can’t rember second guess…Oh, yeah, Get Shorty.

Like the Engineer said about the movie and Zeno’s paradox…“meh, I got close enough to win!”

IIRC this one used to play…and play…and play…over again on whatever TV channel.

Framed #754
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

2 Likes

Framed #754

2 Likes

The joke about “Eagle Scout Bret” has aged terribly in hindsight.

2 Likes

Framed #754
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

2 Likes

Got it on the last one. Seen this a couple times but nothing rang a bell.

2 Likes

I should have gotten this…but it’s been 4 million years since I’ve seen it!

Framed #754

2 Likes

Framed #754

never heard of this one

2 Likes

Been forever since I’ve seen this.

None of the frames clicked for me.

As soon as I saw the title… oh well.

Framed #754

2 Likes

Framed #754
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

2 Likes

Husband got it. Not sure I’ve seen it.

Framed #754
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

2 Likes