The Framed thread. They may not be cheesy movies (the worst they can find), but can *you* guess the daily movie in six frames?

Framed #754
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

2 Likes

Framed #754
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Knew what it was, could not think of the title

2 Likes

Haven’t seen it but saw plenty of trailers?

Framed #755
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

2 Likes

Framed #755
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

1 Like

Ravencroft, that’s from Marvel comics, so your choices are Spidey and Venom - I went Venom first, then the sequel, and score! Also, Stan Lee can be seen in the second frame, so, clues

Framed #755
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

2 Likes

Framed #755

Knew what it was in Frame 5 but didn’t see the name.

Ahem. Morbius?

1 Like

I don’t remember much of anything of that one. I was committed to Venom, Venom 2, Spidey 2… and if it wasn’t them, then I might have shifted to a Spidey with a prison setting or a Hulk with Doc Sampson. I’d have needed a clear look at an actor to steer me over to Morbius.

2 Likes

Well, damn…Put the first movie in on second guess…oops, it’s the sequel

Framed #755
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

2 Likes

Framed #755
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Guessed the first one, forgot there were multiple

2 Likes

Framed #755

Never seen it, but frame 2 looked marvel-ish, so I was guessing whichever of those I haven’t seen, 5 told me which type but I guessed the first one. Forgot there was a sequel until it showed up in the pop-up.

2 Likes

Knew at frame two we were dealing with superheroes, but I’ve never watched the Venom movies to know which one it was.

Framed #755

2 Likes

No. No. No. No. No.

Framed #755

2 Likes

Framed #755

This was the most familiar looking Framed that I’ve never seen. I was sure I had seen it until I recognized it was a franchise that I hadn’t watched.

2 Likes

Never saw it and don’t plan on it.

Framed #755

2 Likes

Nope

Framed #755

2 Likes

Oof, was sure this was a different franchise until this frame.
Framed #755
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

2 Likes

Only saw this the once, great production design though.
Framed #756

2 Likes

Framed #755

2 Likes

Haven’t seen it, but saw a lot of trailers and stuff around Golden Globes and Oscar’s?

Framed #756
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

2 Likes

Honestly a wild guess. I just typed in “horse” and picked the one that made sense based on what I saw:

Framed #756
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

5 Likes