The Framed thread. They may not be cheesy movies (the worst they can find), but can *you* guess the daily movie in six frames?

Never seen it, but it wasn’t the two War movies I guessed, and then Horses showed up.

Framed #756
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

3 Likes

Framed #756
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

2 Likes

Framed #756
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

A deeply weird film. Much like 2022’s (not quite Oscar-winning) “EO”.

I feel like 2012 is when you really see the wheels come off the Oscars. Even the better movies nominated don’t seem to have had any kind of legs.

2 Likes

Absolutely not. But I think Robot Chicken did a thing about it.

Framed #756
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

2 Likes

Framed #756

2 Likes

Another made up movie! :laughing::laughing:

Framed #756
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

4 Likes

Framed #756

2 Likes

Framed #756

Huh. Never heard of it. I suppose I could have tried typing in random guess words and mighta’ gotten it, but had no idea where to start. :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

Framed #756
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

I’ve seen it, but this was a lucky guess.

4 Likes

I got the gist of what movie it was but couldn’t think of the title and couldn’t be arsed to try all that hard.

3 Likes

Framed #756
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

2 Likes

Never seen it, only vaguely remember something about it.

Framed #756

2 Likes

Framed #756
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Haven’t seen it. Blind luck guess. It showed up on the list when I typed in ‘war’ and I know it had to be a WWI movie.

3 Likes

Gut feeling paid off:

Framed #757
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

2 Likes

Still haven’t seen this one?

Framed #757

2 Likes

Eh.
Framed #757

2 Likes

Framed #757

Nice of them to have the giveaway on frame three so you could run through all the sequels.

3 Likes

Framed #757

I’ve seen some of this one, but mostly guessed it because I didn’t recognize the scene after I got the franchise.

2 Likes

Framed #757
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

I think I’ve seen one, maybe two from this series once, but far too long ago to remember. Glad they had frame 3 be what it was, I needed all the guesses.

2 Likes

Still haven’t seen it but I recognized Woody’s silhouette and knew these scenes weren’t in any of the first three.

2 Likes