The Framed thread. They may not be cheesy movies (the worst they can find), but can *you* guess the daily movie in six frames?

Oh. I thought it was kind of clever at the time. No, of course I didn’t get the title. Sort of clever. It was a fun ride, is what I recall.

Plus it had that kid from Third Rock from the Sun, or whatever that TV show was called, in it, who is still doing stuff. Good for him!

Where’s Lithgow? Damned monkey boy. I always need John Lithgow at my side, from this point forward.

Framed #797
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

2 Likes

A former girlfriend’s favorite (or one of her faves). I didn’t even want to watch it, but she told me it was noir, which I like - “This is modern noir set in a High School, it’s cool and quirky, just like you.” :laughing: It was a goodie, I’ve seen it a few times. This one’s for you C, probably never would have had it in 1 if not for you

Framed #797
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

5 Likes

Framed #797
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

3 Likes

Framed #797

Never heard of it.

3 Likes

Framed #797

NHOI

2 Likes

Framed #797

3 Likes

Dafuq???

Framed #797

3 Likes

Ain’t seen it yet, but I had a feeling

Framed #797
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

3 Likes

never heard of it

Framed #797

4 Likes

Framed #797
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

My cousin’s twin daughters went to the high school in that movie which is where the director is from.

3 Likes

Framed #797

I thought I was being pretty impressive here but… scrolls back okay, not bad, just thrown off by wfkf’s personal connection.

5 Likes

Framed #798

Another NHOI.

2 Likes

Sigh

Nope

Framed #798

3 Likes

(shakes head)

Framed #798

3 Likes

No!

Stop it, framed!

Is there a rubber band one can put around its wrist or such to make it stop doing this?

I’m sure it’s a swell film, but not being a paid professsional to watch every darned thing out there, there are still many decades of great movies whose products I’ve not yet seen, from all over. Rather see those than the latest commercial for whatever it is.

Framed #798

3 Likes

Framed #798

2 Likes

Despite Oscar’s Best Picture nomination, I was rather cool to this one, and I think I sometimes push those -neither here nor there- movies out of my memory banks, because it’s not that old (came out in 2016)

Framed #798
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

2 Likes

Framed #798

Never heard of it.

2 Likes

Framed #798

2 Likes

Framed #798

2 Likes