The Framed thread. They may not be cheesy movies (the worst they can find), but can *you* guess the daily movie in six frames?

Well, as opposed “generic cityscape” or “traffic shot” or “might have been b-roll lol suckers” that we get sometimes.

That was a shot that (while short) said a lot about the movie, to where if you stopped and thought about it, you could probably only think of a few where it would be appropriate.

Framed #853
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Yeah, also knew by frame three I hadn’t seen it. A little surprised by what it was because it looked so cheap and modern.

Gaps #68
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

2 Likes

I watched the trailer, and that’s in there, but no scenes, aside from the known characters registered with me. But then that’s par for the course with that director.

But it was well cast.

2 Likes

Framed #853
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:
never heard of it

Gaps #68
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:
Well this took a whole lot of searching on IMDB, and I ended up almost not finding it at first because the runtime is one minute off, and the release date doesn’t show up.

2 Likes

Framed #853
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

Gaps #68
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

2 Likes

Framed #853

Gaps #68
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

3 Likes

Framed #853

Gaps #68

2 Likes

Framed #853

Gaps #68
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

3 Likes

Yep, jinxed myself.

Framed #853

I should have had this one, could not come up with the title.

Gaps #68

3 Likes

Framed #853

NHOI

Gaps #68
Haven’t seen it, but I’ve heard of it enough to get the early guess

3 Likes

Nope!

Framed #853

Woot!

Gaps #68
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

2 Likes

Oh dear, I never did see it.
Framed #853

2 Likes

Framed #854

Gaps #69
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

3 Likes

Framed #854

Gaps #69

2 Likes

I didn’t recognize it as animation, lol - so I was waaaay off on my first 2 guesses.

Framed #854

3 Likes

Framed #854

2 Likes

NHOI???

Gaps #69

2 Likes

Was going to try and be clever by guessing something slightly more obscure, thought better of it.
Framed #854
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Gaps #69

2 Likes

Framed #854
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Gaps #69

2 Likes

Framed #854
Mom got it on frame 1. I wouldn’t have gotten it until 4 most likely, I haven’t seen this in a very long time.

Gaps #69
Never heard of this one. Got it by googling the director and year and having the wrong answer come up, but having the right movie mentioned in the “people also ask” section.

2 Likes

Framed #854

Gaps #69

1 Like