The Genie of the Lamp

You have awakened the Genie of the Lamp.

You are allowed one wish. Use it wisely.

Warning: Do not anger the Genie of the lamp.

Or Hassan wil chop!

7 Likes

I wish we had the Hollywood of 60 years ago and we could live that evolution between then and now all over again.

6 Likes

@FlyingSquid And what is your wish?

3 Likes

I wish there was a place in this town that made a decent reuben.

Wait, did I just waste my wish?

8 Likes

“Man’s got to know his limitations.”

5 Likes

…and, AND I don’t want any zombie turkeys, I don’t want to turn into a turkey myself, and I don’t want any other weird surprises. You got it?

8 Likes

Unlike Disney’s Aladdin (1992), no restrictions were laid out. So resurrecting dead people and reviving The Love Connection are both possibilities. Thus “weird surprises” could be in the cards.

5 Likes

“Aw, mom, you know I’m not like other guys, I’m nervous, and my socks are too loose.”

3 Likes

I wish for a few hours to hang out and jam with the Beatles. Maybe, I could record with them on my favorite LP (Revolver), even for one song?

“John was stoned, you see, and he brought in this random guy he found hanging outside the studio and allowed him to play his (Lennon’s) acoustic guitar on “Doctor Robert”. We never caught his name, but the guy was so happy he wet himself”

7 Likes

I know I already used my wish, but can I wish for Chuck Lorre to fall into a deep, dark cavern from which there is no escape? Because I think that wish is justified.

7 Likes

I wish my family and I could all fly like Superman.

3 Likes

I wish I could get a job at Alternaversal that comes with enough money to get a place to live.

6 Likes

I want a Toblerone. Wait! One of those really big Toblerones!

6 Likes

I wish I could experience watching Manos: The Hands of Fate for the first time again.

4 Likes

Don’t just grant this wish; get this guy a Nobel Peace Prize. :clap:

4 Likes

For teleportation to be real. For both live and inert things. And carbon neutral.

The greenhouse emission savings alone would be history-changing.

The freedom to live anywhere in this vast country but still see family and friends without Southwest Airlines in the mix? Oh my god the possibilities.

6 Likes

To have the version of Village of the Giants that I wanted to see when I was a teenager, exist in place of the original (and my teenage mind was very “out there”).

2 Likes

I wish for one fewer wishes.

Note, I am constantly getting this wish granted.

5 Likes

[looks over at world peace]

[looks over at MST3K continuing in perpetuity and being able to take on any movie they desired]

why would you make me choose

7 Likes

I want them to reinstate the Hawaiian royal house and make me a kind of useless prince. I’d wait as long as Prince Charles, no worries.

5 Likes