THE GIZMOPLEX MEMBER PASS UPDATE IS ALIVE! (Yes, Discourse, I meant to type it in all caps!)

Your instructions for getting set up for Friday’s event (or to watch over the weekend, at your leisure) are in this lovingly crafted backer update.

I would like to particularly exalt @Ivan for putting an enormous amount of thought and effort into getting these instructions right, and clear, and thorough.

Thank you all for your patience, yet again.

33 Likes

Yeehaw!

3 Likes

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

5 Likes

Bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce

It’s happening. it’s really happening.

CanNOT wait to see everything once it is up and running.

@Lesley @ivan @timryder and any other cast/crew hiding in the rafters. THANK YOU!!!

Thank you for your hard work, your updates, your photos. This is gonna be great.

9 Likes

Thank you all for the hard work. Looking forward to receiving my email and getting ready for the premier.

3 Likes

Great info and well worth the wait! Thank you, @Lesley and @ivan! Your hard work is seen and you both are appreciated!

4 Likes

I’m ready for Friday! I am bad at following instructions, so thanks, backer worker bees, for making it less stressful than some other online account set up procedures I’ve cried through!

7 Likes

Thank goodness I didn’t have to spend $40,000 for 12 months of Gizmoplex, which was the amount it told me I was saving. :rofl:

10 Likes

Thanks! Was able to redeem the codes once I told my password manager that Gizmoplex uses the same account as VHX. :smile: All looks fine in the account.

I hope the titles currently in the VAULT PICKS will be offered for same at some point, too. There are a couple I’d like to permanently add to the library on there.

Job well done, Gizmocrats! :+1:

3 Likes

All good to go, update and passes set, many thanks!

2 Likes

With the $40,000 I saved, I should be able to go buy a car or something.

8 Likes

News! Announcement! Reminds! Me! Of! Yahoo!

1 Like

I love the Gizmoplex monthly vault picks, I almost forgot I got that reward and it’s a great treat to have 6 classic episodes around one theme. I’m so stoked!

Also, I haven’t been on this forum in quite some time. We just had our third test subject, ermm, I mean child. :slight_smile: I have missed everyone!

14 Likes

Nice to see you back! And congrats on the baby. Great timing, Get 'em started young.

5 Likes

Cashed my passes in!

This 13th season had better knock my socks off.

4 Likes

All set!!! Thanks @Lesley and crew!

Really excited for Friday, and even looked ahead at the placeholders so that I could mark my calendar for the new episodes and events. :wink:

Looking forward to all you present this year. More than willing to be patient and keep an open mind as things get underway. I’ve had my own (very teensy little) run in both the film and broadcasting industries and understand the stresses it takes to get a final product on screen.

All the best, and looking forward to seeing everyone in the not too distant future…

2 Likes

I’m in! Watching Teenagers from Outer Space on Roku right now. The channel is “Mystery Science Theatre 3000” if you are having any trouble finding it.

Super work, Gizmocrats!

2 Likes

Passes received and claimed!

Sadly, I won’t be around for the premiere when it’s live. But I can’t wait to see it!

3 Likes

Just fired up mine too on my Amazon Fire TV Cube. I’m watching Zombie Nightmare.

3 Likes

Me, too!

3 Likes