THE GIZMOPLEX MEMBER PASS UPDATE IS ALIVE! (Yes, Discourse, I meant to type it in all caps!)

First new addition to my Gizmoplex library that I’ll be watching is The She-Creature. One of my fave episodes, period.

3 Likes

We have movie sign!! I received my email a short time ago, followed the instructions, claimed my rewards, downloaded the app…and am now casting Reptilicus to my tv via chrome cast.

Thanks for the hard work y’all put into this!!

3 Likes

I’m glad I’m saving that much, but I probably won’t extend it for that much! Holy Moley!

6 Likes

Got the e-mail and I am operational! Redemption was easy and without a hitch!

I got to say, I am impressed with the Vault Picks. These are some of my favorite episodes!

2 Likes

Done and done! Thanks for the helpful instructions.

2 Likes

short circuit eyes GIF

3 Likes

Thank Y’ALL for all the hard work and dedication you put into this.

This is a spectacular time to be a fan of the best series ever, and you folks always come through for the MSTies!

7 Likes

I’m surprised Samson and the Vampire Women wasn’t one of the selected episodes, given the premiere.

3 Likes

Holy Cow! This is awesome!

5 Likes

Ding ding ding!

10 Likes

The Gizmoplex is here and working Huzzah!! Ty @ivan @Lesley Staff and Msties so happy rn :smile:

12 Likes

You’re in luck. There’s a STEEP backer discount for extending Gizmoplex passes. :wink:

15 Likes

It looks like I have made it into the Gizmoplex on both my laptop and my Roku TV. That should keep me covered.

Mmmmmm . . . I love that new gizmo smell!

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a date with a she-creature.
:zombie:

5 Likes

Got everything squared away very easily, kudos to @ivan and team for the straightforward instructions.

And it only now just hit me that this is REAL and HAPPENING and I couldn’t be more excited!!

Looking forward to Friday!

4 Likes

Thank you to whoever decided that the live events would also be available for viewing over the weekend. My current situation is such that I never know how much time I’ll actually have to myself and I was worried that, if something came up, I’d miss out on the new episodes or, at the least, I’d have to wait a while to watch them.

So thank you to all who made that decision. I’m very grateful!

4 Likes

Logged in, got set up, all I have to say now is:

(inhale)EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(breathe)EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(breathe)EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(breathe)EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(kofkofkof*ahem*)!

The preceding undignified squee was brought to you by the letter E and the number 13.

4 Likes

Right there with you!

1 Like

That’s too much Santo at once for mere mortals.

5 Likes

Thank you and @ivan for going above and beyond to keep us all informed!

2 Likes

And there was joy in Mudville. :smiley:

5 Likes