The Ink & Paint Club

MEAT POWER ! ! !

Fools In Love 2

6 Likes

Kind of a rush job. Though I’d “cut out” the tail weeks earlier, the final version was uploaded for Mermay about two whole minutes before the month was over. lol

(And please let this size not break all of the forum. :crossed_fingers: Remember you can mouse over and click to go to ipernity and see it much bigger if you like.)

Three Wishes

6 Likes

MEAT POWER!!! Love your work!!

3 Likes

Thanks, Friend. :hugs:

I linked to that batshirt loony meat booklet in case anyone wants to download the originals for their own nefarious purposes. All those ads and such are marked with a Creative Commons whatsit as well.

I feel sure that booklet has a matching short just waiting for Our Heroes to stumble upon one day. Kinda’ like “This Is Hormel,” but with more square dancing. :grin:

4 Likes

This is from last week. Wish I had something new every week, but-- life. BAH!

Don’t forget that you can click for more detail if you want:

Dance  With Me 3

6 Likes

Proud of how the crackly stuff turned out. :sunglasses:

Birthday  Candy 5

5 Likes

Not sure if anyone else really loves ink as much as I do (I love all sorts of pens and brushes, just got a huge shipment of ink I will be lucky to use up before I die).

Back to the real story:
Finally got this Namisu pocket fountain pen from a Kickstarter earlier this year. I really enjoy it.

The doodle is only partially done with it. Just trying to make the picture more interesting.

The drink is Wyoming Bourbon, Amaro Nardini, and Vya Sweet Vermouth.

I built the acrylic cover for my chess set to help my cat focus on thinking out his chess moves before he makes them.

6 Likes

First of July! (But not Canadian. :stuck_out_tongue: )

Beauty Queens 3

5 Likes

I just spent way too much on a titanium nib. Still looking forward to its use

3 Likes

This one nearly broke me. This morning I actually DRANK a mocha (iced, of course), and that did the trick and I was finally able to finish it. :grinning:

Mocha Bloom 9

5 Likes