The Ink & Paint Club

As a professional bone person (who never gets to look at bones anymore), those look really good. As in I’d be constantly pestering you to illustrate things for me if I knew you in real life. :stuck_out_tongue:

As for me, I can sort of draw stick figures?

2 Likes

Ohhh I love that last one! Is that… is that Paul’s friend Bigfoot?? :smiley:

6 Likes

That’s a samsquantch and a mothman. The horse is the statue at the Denver airport.

You can tell how serious and professional the shouty man is because he’s wearing 3 ties. That’s at least 3 times more serious and professional than I’ve ever been.

4 Likes

Also, about the Denver horse statue.

People apparently call it Blucifer because:

a) it is clearly evil

b) it has already tasted human blood

c) it has a disturbingly detailed…area

3 Likes

I’m really kinda mad I can’t in good pedantic conscience call that a “buffalo shot”.

4 Likes

Every time I fly into Denver that horse gives me the creeps… both the horse itself and the knowledge that somewhere in Denver a whole committee of people knew this horse is both a horror show and a murderer and went, “f**k it, it’s paid for”

4 Likes

“Sure the deadly murder statue was hewn from basalt mined from the depths of Hell itself by a legion of damned souls…but it’s our deadly murder statue hewn from basalt mined from the depths of Hell itself by a legion of damned souls!”

1 Like

Just some fun with effects
RE 3 still

8 Likes

It’s very comic booky.

I like it, especially what’s going on with the red in the monster’s face-hole.

2 Likes

I am deeply in love with early nineties comic book art, and I was just crooning about that to somebody yesterday. So thank you for making my day

1 Like

On Wed. 6/8, I launch a Kickstarter to fund the first book collection of my webcomic Poison Ivy Gulch. Set in the Old West, this collection of stock Western characters in a ramshackle town is very much in the tradition of Blazing Saddles and Three Amigos.

The goal is US$3,000. I’m including a link to the pre-launch page below. If we can get at least 25 followers on the pre-launch page by 6/8, all backers get a bonus reward just after launch.

Here’s the pre-launch page:

4 Likes

Eyyyyyyyy!

We secured a venue for a big show in Grand Rapids called ArtPrize.

Wanna peek?

9 Likes

I finally got a chance to check your work out and I dig it. I hope your KS funds!

2 Likes

Congrats! Looks great.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Heartiest congrats, and all the best to ya with that!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Oh, awesome! :smiley:

Best of luck to ya with that!

2 Likes

Thank you. At the time of this writing, I’m just $35 away from hitting $900 - the 30% funded mark. I aim to hit that before 10PM Central tonight!

3 Likes

Very welcome - and I’ll definitely drink to that!

1 Like