The Legion of Steves vs. the Paul Horde.

This looks like a job for Measuring Man!

8 Likes

I think the Eddies would be too busy taking bets on who’s going to win.

4 Likes

Somehow it gives me comfort to know that in a world filled with Steves, Pauls and Kens, just one Zap Rowsdower is enough to save us and save all the world.

10 Likes

But i thought you were Dale.

6 Likes

Honestly, I’m not too worried about Pauls or Steves or even Kens because at least they self-identify. I’m much, much more concerned about Merritt Stone. Which one is he? Is there only one? Will I even know before it’s too late?

7 Likes

I’d like to think that there is an army of decoy Merritt Stones, kinda like the fake Ra’s al Ghuls meant to conceal the identity of the REAL Ra’s al Ghul in Batman Begins.

6 Likes

He could even be that guy who looks like Earl Holliman!

5 Likes

mst3k418earlholliman

EARL HOLLIMAN

6 Likes

You mean the poor man’s Martin Milner?

6 Likes

Hey, Earl Holliman would have been William Shatner had there not already been one!

6 Likes

When a Kenny gets old enough, it will shed it’s lower layer, colloquially known as “short pants”, and will don a different attire to show their maturation from a Kenny to a Ken.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Well, that seems pretty lazy. In my day we went through at least three larval states and incubated in a living host before we even called ourselves teenagers. Kids these days!

5 Likes

And, if I remember correctly, when we’re dealing with Kennies the correct terminology is [in Crow’s voice] “little pants.”

5 Likes

Not always. Kenny Ball was Kenny all his life.

4 Likes

Do Steves like to shoot Paul?

2 Likes

If not, it would be ap-PAUL-ing!

:smiley:

THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT

4 Likes

Great. Thanks to this thread, I’m now concerned that even though Paul is not Paul anymore because he’s a whurwilf whose father is in great danger, he’s also got Steves and Kennies and a giant Glenn to worry about.

6 Likes

Then my job here is done. Phantom, away!

6 Likes

He was a draft dodger from the wars Kens go on, hiding behind the guise of being a mutant strain of a Kenny that never fully became a Ken. He wore short pants under his regular clothing to keep the deception up.

3 Likes