The Mads Are Back

Our own @Jackson_Munden had his question answered by The Mads on the show tonight.

10 Likes

Watched for the first time tonight!

5 Likes

Oh yeah, Beez made an appearance to wish them a happy 4th anniversary. Her hair was bangin’.

13 Likes

5 years ago, I asked Felicia if she’s ever met Trace or Frank while working on MST3K back at GalaxyCon Raleigh, and she told me she ran into Frank a couple of times, they had lunch together, but she’s never met Trace. 5 years later, a Forrester Miracle Happened.

13 Likes

Yep, all three Forrester generations in one virtual place. And not even one fight.

13 Likes

And Felicia’s anecdote about taking the job on MST3K just so she could get a selfie with Joel and rub it in her brother’s face is peak Forrester energy.

13 Likes

I remember she told me that too!

6 Likes

Last night was a riot, they all have great chemistry together! The tribute video was great as well as the shorts (HEADLIGHTS!) but the post show Q&A took the cake

9 Likes

Hey, “How Quiet Helps at School”, we quipped on that during @FlyingSquid’s hosted thingy.

That short was made to be riffed on and Frank and Trace did a bang-up job on it.

Though I think the short could have used a few more monsters, just to liven it up.

5 Likes

I thought it was the other way around. She got the job because she wanted the selfie.

We were only about three guests off from Mads Bingo, I think.

Sounds like a Very Special Episode is called for, once everyone is back from their vacation.

Zoom needed more KITTIES!! :paw_prints:

1 Like